Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the walkthrough mod to work? I don't see any way to activate it, and it's not telling me options or anything, like what paths to take.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the walkthrough mod to work? I don't see any way to activate it, and it's not telling me options or anything, like what paths to take.
WT Mods tend to work right away once they are installed into the game's 'game' folder, unless the installation instructions say otherwise. Never had to turn one on before.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
WT Mods tend to work right away once they are installed into the game's 'game' folder, unless the installation instructions say otherwise. Never had to turn one on before.
koga3's need to be turned on.

• Haha
Reactions: Nerttu

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I didnt played after that weird maze like thing and i stopped there when i saw we cant choice anyting. Can you help me about it? I dont see any walkthrough.
there is wt-mod. i completed it after choosing doors 1-3 (left to right) a while and then choosing left (i think) only.

there is actual wt but behind paywall.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was about to drop game because of this annoying un-choiceable scene and when we got new update i asked ''We got update for tihs choice?'' and some people told me ''Yes we got, you can even reject both.'' but i still cant choice any other thing here... I gues they were trolling then :cautious: Whatever i choice doesnt matter i still get this weird dialogue and choice...

Screenshot_3.jpg

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018

Hi there, guys. We have some good news for you, we're in the stretch line. We are 95% done working on visual part of the update. We still have to make the gallery, but we'll try to make it as fast as possible. We've also started working on the code. In short, MBD v1.3 is going to be here very soon)

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes