Yesss Daddyyy

Aug 14, 2023
No lie, that chick up in the header? She's got that straight-up angelic vibe going on, like she descended from the heavens. It's got me locked in, man, and there's this whole aura of promise hanging in the air. Big shoutout for dishing out this tantalizing tidbit – it's got that "got me hooked" factor, no doubt!:p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No lie, that chick up in the header? She's got that straight-up angelic vibe going on, like she descended from the heavens. It's got me locked in, man, and there's this whole aura of promise hanging in the air. Big shoutout for dishing out this tantalizing tidbit – it's got that "got me hooked" factor, no doubt!:p
well this has plenty of girls.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Yesss Daddyyy

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Just getting started in the game. I've read that this is not going to be a harem game but also read your forced into a relationship with Rin and possibley with Lin as well in future. My question is if this is not going to be a harem game shouldn't you at least have an option who you will be with?

Rogens

Jul 29, 2023
Just getting started in the game. I've read that this is not going to be a harem game but also read your forced into a relationship with Rin and possibley with Lin as well in future. My question is if this is not going to be a harem game shouldn't you at least have an option who you will be with?
you can ask the dev on discord if you want to

3.80 star(s) 113 Votes