Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hi there. I'd like to know if it's possible for Rin to start a relationship only with Lin, I like the character but I don't like the fact that she's constantly sticking to me, I'd rather cut it short with her and have her go to Lin instead ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi there. I'd like to know if it's possible for Rin to start a relationship only with Lin, I like the character but I don't like the fact that she's constantly sticking to me, I'd rather cut it short with her and have her go to Lin instead ?
I don't think so. I don't remember any option for her only to be with Lin, although it's possible in the early game you can have the MC reject Rin and then she won't stick to him. I can't remember that far back, but it doesn't sound like an option to me. I could always be wrong, ofc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the latest updates, is the little sister still pissing at every opportunity or has the developer finally stopped inserting this disgusting fetish into every scene?
that was only when she acted like a dog.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
The fact that all scenes are optional does not change the fact that this is still a disgusting fetish.
Dude, just choose the option to not see the piss scenes if it's so disgusting for you. Or stop playing and look for another visual novel that fits to your liking. There should be one for you.

What's the point of keep playing this AVN if you're gonna complain over a kink that's even optional?

JUCJOFF

Sep 16, 2023
Just choose the option to not see the piss scenes if it's so disgusting for you. Or even better: stop playing and look for another visual novel that fits to your liking. There should be one for you.

What's the point of keep playing this AVN if you're gonna complain over a kink that's even optional?
What's the point of going to another person with your advice when you weren't even asked? Maybe it would be better for you to direct your unsurpassed wisdom to where your advice is needed?

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
What's the point of going to another person with your advice when you weren't even asked? Maybe it would be better for you to direct your unsurpassed wisdom to where your advice is needed?
Oh, everyone can post whatever they want here. Since I found your complaint so lame, I just couldn't resist to give you an advice :BootyTime: .

So either accept not all AVNs will please your kinks and continue playing, or leave and play something else.

Reactions: Man_0f_Culture

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
It's too bad they got banned from Steam, but it doesn't surprise me based on what I've played in the past of this game.

If I'm reading that post right, it sounds like they didn't even actually get their store page public yet and were just banned on the initial review. You can still get banned / denied release even if you have an active store page, since Valve manually reviews every adult title before release / sale, so I guess it could be worse.

Steam is much like Patreon with its heavy-handed forced censorship and if you don't play by their rules then you're off or just not welcome on the platform. Under-age looking characters, school settings and the like are most common reasons for bans on Steam. And once you're banned that is pretty much it. There's little to no chance of getting back or appealing.

I hope they didn't censor stuff even more than what is necessary on Patreon, just to try and get on Steam only to be denied. I'll propbably end up buying this update on SubscribeStar to show some support to the dev here.

If the devs want to try and release on GOG.com then they could try that. They'll be more likely to get accepted there than on Steam, but GOG is a small fish, and does nothing in sales like Steam does. There're quite a few well-known games from this site that have released on GOG, however.

Just keep on doing what you're doing. The game has always been good and just continue working towards that finish line. Free version should help, and please update the game on the itch.io page also. If I buy a final version of these games, I sure as hell don't do it on Steam. I buy it on itch.io or buy a complete version on SubscribeStar. Patreon is a distant third choice which I hate supporting. Steam I never consider since they don't need more control in the adult space, and plus it's highway robbery to the developers with Steam's unfair 30% share.

Reactions: 991207z

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Steam is much like Patreon with its heavy-handed forced censorship and if you don't play by their rules then you're off or just not welcome on the platform. Under-age looking characters, school settings and the like are most common reasons for bans on Steam. And once you're banned that is pretty much it. There's little to no chance of getting back or appealing.
right, high school is big red flag for steam and young looking girls just finalizes deal.

3.80 star(s) 113 Votes