M201200

Jun 2, 2020
I think the author is russian, so I will address most of this message to him/her/them in russian.

Рендеры, конечно, очень даже неплохие, но перевод на английский просто конченный. Твой продукт по большей части потребляет и, в особенности, платит за него англоязычная аудитория.

Ну так прояви уважение к своей основной платежеспособной аудитории, найми человека и проведи ревизию перевода нормальную.
Это же жопа какая-то, когда я вижу перевод практически прямиком с гугла без правок. У тебя суммарно набирается около 400 подписчиков по минималке. Не так дорого пруфридер стоит.
Или сам выучи язык. Это не так сложно, да и по жизни пригодится.

Ты же вполне в состоянии поменять смысл фразы "Russian dev" с пренебрежительно-оскорбительного на хотя бы нейтрально-одобрительный.

Translation (not word-to word, but the same meaning):

The renders are quite decent, but the English translation is awful at times. Your product is mostly consumed by (and especially paid for by) an English-speaking audience.

So show some respect to your main audience, hire someone to conduct a proper translation review.
When I saw translation straight from Google TL without any corrections I cringed inside. You have about 400 subscribers min. A proofreader isn't that expensive.

Or learn En yourself. It's not that difficult, and it will be useful in your life.
You are quite capable of changing the meaning of the phrase "Russian dev" from derogatory/offensive to at least neutral/approving.

Last edited:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I think the author is russian, so I will address most of this message to him/her/them in russian.

Рендеры, конечно, очень даже неплохие, но перевод на английский просто конченный. Твой продукт по большей части потребляет и, в особенности, платит за него англоязычная аудитория.

Ну так прояви уважение к своей основной платежеспособной аудитории, найми человека и проведи ревизию перевода нормальную.
Это же жопа какая-то, когда я вижу перевод практически прямиком с гугла без правок. У тебя суммарно набирается около 400 подписчиков по минималке. Не так дорого пруфридер стоит.
Или сам выучи язык. Это не так сложно, да и по жизни пригодится.

Ты же вполне в состоянии поменять смысл фразы "Russian dev" с пренебрежительно-оскорбительного на хотя бы нейтрально-одобрительный.

Yeah rite, on an English forum. Not the way it should be. Reported!

Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Collins jr
Really?
Mistress Collins doesnae seem the type to have a daughter, but if she is anything like her mother, having 2 generations of Collins women domming my MC sounds like a perfect way to end the day.
FEMDOM FOREVER!!!!!!
And to anyone who may put sad face reactions to this or call me a simp, here is my answer.......
whatever-lucas-lee.gif

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
It is funny. I left this game several updates ago. But I keep downloading the updates, wait for the gallery code, and play all the new scenes. That is enough. Because I love Molly. She is adorable!

And, watch the watersports. They are also great. Than I remove the game from my SSD and wait for next update.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I did it for your own good too, but ok, I don't really care.
The Forum Rules (you accepted) are there for a reason. If you write in another language then english, you have to add the english translation to the post.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I did it for your own good too, but ok, I don't really care.
You didn't do it for my own good because I don't know one word Russian only than vodka. And I don't mind that you don't care. But there are rules here. And they are made so everybody uses the same language here. I am also not native English. But never posted in my native language.

We all want to see what is posted instead of running shit through translate.

3.80 star(s) 113 Votes