BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I did state the fact that we are here to Game! So game ON!!!
Then I illustrated even great devs use filler gibberish to fill the narrative with meme / pun material!
In the end, the critique is solely on the writing which, in a game, precisely because it is a dirty pool shenanigans, does not matter. there should be no skepticism after rob gave his seal of approval on |Gaming with the dames, the art and illustrations are top notch, gals blink at you, so there is no point in any skepticism about Gaming. Story wise, just hit the logs and read your heart out.
We are a Gaming Community! We go for Gaming above all.
Also .. any emoticon is supposed to be a quick snarky appreciation with no words. facepalm is the only one that is free, it does not matter to the count of google or facebook or any other like monger conglomerate. It also is the most complex, it could be either Evrika! or Dang! or Shush! or L
‍♂‍♀‍♂‍♀‍♂‍♀‍♂‍♂‍♀‍♂‍♀‍♀

Just kidding lmao!

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Oh no, is their no Android Port for the latest update?
The only other thing I would like to say is that I enjoyed previous versions of this game and I still love PirotKing's previous game known as Dirty Pool. Even if it was"abandoned," or simply never completed. As a matter of fact, Dirty Pool is one game, that I actually have it on my SD Card and I have installed it numerous times to enjoy it All over again after having had played a wide variety of different genres and such. I don't understand why so many people on here want to knock PirotKing's first release simply because it wasn't finished before he started creating this title. Idk his reasons and I'm just as bummed out as the next player, that their isn't (More) content for Dirty Pool, but I'm certainly not going to bash the Dev. or give harsh, cynical, self-indulgent critic's.
Finally I'd like to thank Pirot King for sharing your craft and I wish you the best with this project and I am curious to know if you have any plans for continuing work on "Dirty Pool"or perhaps a sequel with known characters and related(no pun intended, lol) storyline???

MiniMexico

Feb 6, 2020
What program do people use to create these models? I see a lot of Ren'Py games with characters that look like they were made in a certain program, but I haven't the slightest idea what they use to make them.

Is it Ren'Py itself?
I wouldn't expect that, but a lot of Ren'Py games have models like this.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
What program do people use to create these models?
Virtually nobody creates their own models for these games. Typically they are Daz3D assets bought from their store. One of the sub-forums here has a list of various Daz assets used in popular games. A few games that go for an anime style instead use assets from Illusion's games (typically also using their backgrounds/scenes). 2D games are the ones most likely to have custom art.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What program do people use to create these models? I see a lot of Ren'Py games with characters that look like they were made in a certain program, but I haven't the slightest idea what they use to make them.

Is it Ren'Py itself?
I wouldn't expect that, but a lot of Ren'Py games have models like this.
daz and daz3d mostly.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I wonder how Jay's Love Path will be like?

I sincerely hope it is not another femdom route. What she said about "you will do what I tell you" is what made me think this. I don't want to corrupt or control her. I would genuinely like a relatively normal love route. lol
The femdom route of Ms. Collins is enough for me.

This is probably one of the games that completely satisfies my loving mommy fetish. Molly is beautiful and amazing.

3.80 star(s) 113 Votes