Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I still have no idea where you found blackmail and rape in this game. It is vanila linear thing which I am still not sure is about what or why.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I still have no idea where you found blackmail and rape in this game. It is vanila linear thing which I am still not sure is about what or why.
Those ones at the top are user-added ones, it is best to ignore them, a game I play Mist has a girl give you a standing bossy footjob, it was given a femdom tag, and that was not femdom and nothing else in the game is.

It was probably some idiot who decided the super special magicka stuff means the girls have no choice in if they want to do stuff with you therefore it is rape.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
TIL using common sense makes you an idiot
Yeah except one, common sense went the way of manners and the dodo bird, and when it comes to rape people think forcible sex, not super-duper Magicka, lastly, no one knows how the game will end, for all we know this could all just be a fever dream and none of it happened.

Or you know, a little less conversation a lot more fapping baby.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
when it comes to rape people think forcible sex,
So, literally forcing multiple characters to have sex with you doesn't qualify, how? Because magic was involved? I assume literally nothing can happen in fantasy involving magic then. Dumbledore is actually fine, he didn't die because when it comes to death people think getting knifed, not killed by magic.

Or you know, a little less conversation a lot more fapping baby.
Maybe a little more of using brain cells

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Depends on choices and which goddess you chose to use the powers of. Non-consent = rape. The blackmail is present with the teacher again if the right choices are made...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
All people did was to explain why the rape/blackmail tags are indeed justified - not sure why anybody would be butt hurt because of that. It doesn't mean that the game is better or worse because of them, it's just about describing the its content somewhat accurately.

Reactions: MrBenny

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
All people did was to explain why the rape/blackmail tags are indeed justified - not sure why anybody would be butt hurt because of that. It doesn't mean that the game is better or worse because of them, it's just about describing the its content somewhat accurately.
Exactly Same here. No one is upset we were just educating the people asking why the tags are there. Some people have issues comprehending :ROFLMAO:

Personally I love the corruption blackmail and rape in this vn

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello all
lewdpatcher.com reports severs down.
Could somebody post the Incest patch please.

Thank you.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
prolly just need patch.rpy file in \game folder and it'll be incest.
Right I need the patch.rpy file. The link to d/l said file goes to the lewdpatcher.com server which is down.

Does anybody have a copy of the patch file?

Thanks

3.80 star(s) 113 Votes