Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Read the changelog before downloading and nah... Gonna skip this one and gonna probably skip the next versions too. Far too much wait for too little content.

Pirot King : Luffy always deliver. If you are claiming this Title, you should hit hard too. Ciao.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
at least this game is still running, although the progress is slow. continue! Hopefully not like the previous game.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Updates to this have always been small and to be fair the game isn't bad at all. I don't have a problem with it.

People work at different rates but Pirot King has been pretty consistent. :coffee:
I can't say I know how he was with Dirty Pool because I played the last update before it was abandoned. But with this game he has been pretty consistent. And yes, the updates are small, but I do think he does pretty good quality work. I mean... I'm sure we've all seen some pretty bad renders and animations..... gods, the animations.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
So i was cleaning up a bit in roaming... :unsure:

Anyway, was trying to find the folder for this game and clean it up a bit, since none of the saves work, Kind of don't wanna delete all of them manually (in game), unless i have to...
Anyone can tell me what's the name of the folder? :alien:

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
So i was cleaning up a bit in roaming... :unsure:

Anyway, was trying to find the folder for this game and clean it up a bit, since none of the saves work, Kind of don't wanna delete all of them manually (in game), unless i have to...
Anyone can tell me what's the name of the folder? :alien:
Seems to be Divinedeal-1567421410

Reactions: Towik

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Indeed, the update was small, but we see story progression every update. There isn't a shit ton of useless dialogue like in other games. The renders are gorgeous, the girls are hot, and the story is pretty interested. Love it.

Reactions: Campfire84

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Should be English only? If you're using my mod and playing the game in English, but you start seeing Russian text, then that means something went wrong.
Well, not sure what's what but I used unren on your rpyc files and there's no English to be seen at all in any of the files. all russian... like mentioned by others,
So whatever happened, the 'autotranslation' seems to not be able to make sense of it and just shows the original language...
Furthermore, if I remove the mod files it's back to English

Doing a rollback on the last save the previous dialogue shows up in English, but if I then continue forward again I get this... (no idea where that comes from)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Translation nodes cannot be run directly.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tl/english/d13.rpyc", line 2482, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2436, in execute
    raise Exception("Translation nodes cannot be run directly.")
Exception: Translation nodes cannot be run directly.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
My Best Deal 1.5 1.5
Fri Dec 24 01:52:46 2021

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 113 Votes