akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
i love this game. even though I have to wait a long time for an update I am still patient. cum baby oh yeah. good game.
if the twins have children from MC in the future..

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update which advanced story a bit and showed sexy time with mommy and hecate true nature.

Last edited:
Reactions: ljabc

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Hey STJay, is it possible for you to move Incest switch to settings? Right now it asks whenever you load an old save and it is kinda annoying ^^
Could've sworn I fixed that. I'll look into it, and update it in an hour or two.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
So there's a vote on erotic content for next update. Can anyone share what the options are/poll results?

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
My Best Deal (10004).png

Well in the context of erotic voting, here's mine for the cutest, most erotically exquisite little ass in the whole of F95. The Goddess Selene and damn right she's a goddess! Unfortunately, to my eyes, the creator doesn't celebrate this glorious feature or much of any of the others in the goddess's few and infrequent appearances. In fact the sequences involving the "transfer of power" between Selene and the mc show hardly any of her best features at all. They are some of the poorest...disappointing..."erotic" scenes I've seen and is a major reason for my reluctance, to date, to step aboard his Patreon. That and, of course, the rudely tragic shunting of "Dirty Pool" back behind "MBD".

"My Best Deal" is a decent enough, imaginative and entertaining story, but it all goes down hill from there; the stop-start corruption, the indecisive, wimp of an mc and his absurdly stupid sidekick and, above all, the quality of the females, apart from the absolutely drop-dead gorgeous Mom (standing ovation of gratitude for the creator here). The women of "Dirty Pool" were some of the most gorgeous and alongside the quirky storyline, in my opinion, memorable to the point of being legendary women ever to grace this proud genre.

In my book, Pirot King hit the jackpot with the goddess Selene despite the grudging visual celebration of her obvious heavenly attributes. By the way, this is intended to be a negative -> positive comment. I do like MBD. I just feel and wish we could get more of an all-round eyeful of this lovely creation.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

CASSD

Sep 6, 2017
I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem the game in only russian for the update a at less for me

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem the game in only russian for the update a at less for me
I never had a problem with the game text being in English for me, although there are definitely places where the translation of a line is missed, so you might have a few of those here and there still in Russian. The way the script file is written, though, there shouldn't be any issue unless you have set your language to Russian in the options. The code of the game specifically has the dialogue written something like this:

mc "Вот образец фразы."​
emc "Here is a sample sentence."​

So, based on the language chosen for gameplay, you'll get either the first line or the second. This pairing is an unusual way of handling multiple languages, but it's how it's written.

3.80 star(s) 113 Votes