Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The sex scene with mom so rushed, no kissing no blowjob no pussy licking , no foreplay at all, straight forward to sex!
Waiting 3 years for cheap sex scene.
This is not the first time in this game where we have sex right away without foreplay etc. :confused:

Dev should work on this.

Reactions: Ara-sH

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
well those links at svs are very compressed.
Too heavily compressed for my taste. What good is my 80 gig internet pipe if the files are compressed. Give us the full files once they become available for free and Phat is happy:cool:(y)

I'm willing to exercise some patience and wait for free candy :devilish:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The sex scene with mom so rushed, no kissing no blowjob no pussy licking , no foreplay at all, straight forward to sex!
Waiting 3 years for cheap sex scene.
They already done the things you mentioned by one each for update for the three years. And they are left with only penetration sex. And it's done now. So, next time, dev may show sex scene with good foreplay too.

Or dev just like to make fun of us and dont care about our opinions. Anyway, let's see how it goes.

Reactions: Ara-sH and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
They already done the things you mentioned by one each for update for the three years. And they are left with only penetration sex. And it's done now. So, next time, dev may show sex scene with good foreplay too.

Or dev just like to make fun of us and dont care about our opinions. Anyway, let's see how it goes.
Yeah... by the time they got to actually having sex I was sick of foreplay! That's all we had for like a dozen encounters... No more waiting around, it's time! :devilish: No more "jobs" "Mom" it's time for real love, deep and hard! :devilish:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yeah... by the time they got to actually having sex I was sick of foreplay! That's all we had for like a dozen encounters... No more waiting around, it's time! :devilish: No more "jobs" "Mom" it's time for real love, deep and hard! :devilish:
Hope dev may hear you lol..

Reactions: PapaPhat
3.80 star(s) 113 Votes