Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
About the new update.
There are no actions that arouse interest in the game.
The "choice action" - their had no.
When a fight with 3 guys-tried 3 options - and the game does not care.
Will one thing and, too, identical continuation of text and pictures of the..
So as and with questions with the other goddess. How you don't change the conversation with her is pointless.
The game is on rails. Nothing can be changed.
It turns out-you just look at pictures.
Surprised by the author of this game.
"Dirty pool" was witty and very entertaining.
With many choices.
I'm not surprised that they immediately attracted a lot of visitors.
And here is this game causes I have a strong doubt..

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Good amount of adult content here but nothing feels erotic for some reason. Cookie cutter filler scenes.

"use the force" cringe like the rest of the script.
That is exactly how I feel. Great renders and brilliant models but yet little eroticism. I love the constant movement in the models just great. It needs a spark to light it up.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm just glad the scene with the MC and Anny worked out I was just about to think oh great here we go again an MC who can't fight or move out of the way of being hit. And I'm also trying not to give much advice to David had enough of him in the last game, apart from that interested to see where we go from here.

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
It's a really promising game, and the animations are actually pretty good, which is fairly rare.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
So are the sisters adopted? Mom looks white and bro is def white lol...

Anyways like this game and bring selena back, fuck the ??? god... what a bitch.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Do the choices even matter? Am unable to find the script so not sure if any variables are being recorded or marked.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So are the sisters adopted? Mom looks white and bro is def white lol...

Anyways like this game and bring selena back, fuck the ??? god... what a bitch.
the "Corruption goddess" is annoying as hell...i mean it's mysterious and vaguely intriguing but...she could have given at least one single answer or and it's hard to believe that MC doesn't snap like "You godly bitch! i lost my memory and was in a coma, i don't remember shit! So, either you tell me your intentions or trigger a flashback in my brain! So i can understand what's happening!" and the goddess could be like "Make sense...i'll tell you [Insert Random Info] but for the rest of it...be a good boy and we'll see"

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes