Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Oh thank you, is there way to tinker with the textbox in the game?
Would also like to know. Normally I just replace existing textbox with transparent one, but this game doesn't easily allow it for some reason. Haven't delved into the code to find out why that is, but I really dislike when games use the generic big ugly textbox that obscures a portion of the goods on screen while not allowing player to adjust it. :cautious:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Would also like to know. Normally I just replace existing textbox with transparent one, but this game doesn't easily allow it for some reason. Haven't delved into the code to find out why that is, but I really dislike when games use the generic big ugly textbox that obscures a portion of the goods on screen while not allowing player to adjust it. :cautious:
Personnaly, I use my simple textbox transparency in all Ren'Py games that do not offer an adjustable transparency.
Save to [game folder]\game

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm a little confused, while at times I thought the MC's decision making was shit, especially with how he chose to handle Lin in the beginning, (the whole lying to her about Rin's secret crush was total bullshit). I don't understand why Selene's power/aura did not seem to work on Lin or Ms. Collins, yet seemed to work perfectly on a total stranger like Nonna.

Maybe that's just a convenient plot hole to get the story moving in the direction the dev wants to tell. It could at the very least be brought up why Lin has no feelings - romantic or platonic towards the MC and why we have to use the control power if we don't want to be Collin's pet sub.

In any case, I loved how delightfully awkward that scene was where Rin fell out of the wardrobe while the MC and Molly were having sex, and even better, Molly's reaction to continue, even after scolding them both for having a sexual relationship.

Lastly, as to the recent update, I feel it's completely outside of Annie's shy, innocent character to suddenly prefer her first time with the MC, the boy she loves, to be anal sex instead of vaginal sex. I get her being scared of taking that next step from foreplay to actual penetration, but anal sex first... not to mention going in dry? Seriously?

That was a complete and total let down for me, if the dev wanted to tease her actual first time with the MC making love, fine, I would have been fine with just some cuddling after the oral sex, but to have her ask for anal, when even our resident nymphomaniac Rin has been hesitant to go there was a strange leap and completely illogical or romantic.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes