Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Going to play after a gap. I hope update last couple of update woll not disappoint me

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
hello everyone ... I noticed that in the Android version there is a QM button at the bottom right which if pressed lets you see the dialogue texts but hides all the Back, History, Skip, Auto buttons ... and not is the Hide function (the one obtained by pressing H) because that also hides the texts. How do you retouch that QM code in order to hide only the part of the commands but leave the texts visible? Thanks

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I feel im decently far into the game and i havent had to make a single decision yet. The walkthrough seems so big...am i missing something?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I feel im decently far into the game and i havent had to make a single decision yet. The walkthrough seems so big...am i missing something?
Nah first choices with meaning are bit further in game, might have to do with devs first game and complexity it had from start. Not wanting to start any discussion since I do love the mother in this game, but liked that one as well. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
the animations is good almost got place on my list but still no mom/son ''sex'' animated scenes gona wait for more updates and come back
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 113 Votes