Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.8 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Red Heart
Reactions: Real Dikachu

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I get ya man... it's quite short...... but man...

I can't remember if I went the dark path or not with Annie. I kinda feel bad with the current situation if I did tho.
Well part of reason it felt short is there was no scene with the teacher I guess if you are on a dominant path to her instead of a sub path.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
An elaborate way to give the player a reason to get rid of David?

I know that supposedly David's sister is hot but, as far as I can remember, we've never seen her (beyond a photo?) so if choosing to tell David to fuck off means no sex with his sister I feel it is a good trade off. David is the most annoying character I've encountered in a VN in awhile. Rather be the sex slave of the teacher than David's friend.
Even if you can get rid of him, you will meet the other obstacle you need to get rid before you can fuck his sister/s and maybe his mom, which is you (MC) in the other game.

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
I would definitely like to see the crossover about Dirty Pool David Mom and My Best Deal Mc Mom.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
ew.... why would you wanna be on her sub path?
I am not on that path either, since it is not really my thing to be a doormat for someone like that teacher that cannot be trusted ( I can play around with a female and change it up some who is dominant at a certain moment, but for that trust and consent is needed and that teacher does not inspire trust and def never heard of the word consent, she is just a rapist in my book :p). Just since I had read the changelog and saw there should have been a teacher scene it was quite clear why the update felt so short, since there was none in my game.

Secondly the second goddess warned you that she would not take to kindly to MC submitting to her, well if I have to piss of someone it is def wiser to piss off the teacher instead of that goddess. :) Just was a pity in my opinion there was only the femdom path scene there that is likely the road less traveled unless you are a fan of non-consensual femdom and on a path that seems to go against at least one of the goals of the game, keeping those goddesses happy for now at least. :p

Reactions: Wildbill5150

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Annie's dad got off light there should have been another option to keep punching him one thing in life that I cannot stand is a man hitting a woman so I just hope in future updates he doesn't get away with what he has been doing.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Annie's dad got off light there should have been another option to keep punching him one thing in life that I cannot stand is a man hitting a woman so I just hope in future updates he doesn't get away with what he has been doing.
Yeah there was no real choice for me when he took a swing. I was honestly expecting a dream sequence with the Dominance goddess that night rather than the scene with the mother. Hopefully we can scramble his brain or some such before he retaliates against Annie or the family.

I know that supposedly David's sister is hot but, as far as I can remember, we've never seen her (beyond a photo?) so if choosing to tell David to fuck off means no sex with his sister I feel it is a good trade off.
Seconded there; I can live without the sister if it also means I don't have to deal with the pure concentrated idiocy of David.

Apr 6, 2018
so far feels like a great base to build on. I'm asking myself whether more yet unknown contracts with added powers would benefit the game or not...

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Big sad I waited for over a year to try this game so I would not get blue balled and did anyway lol. Over a year and still at only a HJ with the mom.

3.80 star(s) 113 Votes