darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I dont make games, is this good or bad lol
If you compare it to the average production of other devs, that figure is pretty damn low (which is bad). Yes, the quality of the CGs in this game is awesome, yet that alone is not enough to justify that low amount of pictures.

Reactions: minkoz

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Played through the whole thing in one sitting today. I admit, I did a fair amount of only paying half attention to dialog; I did pay attention to the important parts (plot & content wise) my ADD has just been super bad so I just can't deal with "flavor text" style dialog at all lately. (That's not a complaint on you, just being upfront with how I engaged with the story.)

That said, I really enjoyed it. The over arcing plot is interesting with the twist of having two gods "fighting" over you. I chose to have a playstyle of using the power of love on some people and the power of control on others, hopefully it's not one of those "you should pick one or the other" type things; I'll just restart if so.

The renders look fantastic, didn't notice any noise, and the level of detail was something I've only seen in a few other projects. Noticing that Selena had some sort of scar on her arm the first time we "transfer the collected love" to her the first time really stood out to me for some reason. Like, she didn't need a scar, it was an interesting detail; why does a god have a scar? is that important? Very good work.

The character designs are good. I'm not attentive enough to really tell how much someone changes a premade model when I see one, and I know I recognize at least parts of a few characters; but I will say that whatever amount the author did to modify the standard: I really like the mom(design-wise), which says something, as I'm not a fan of large breasts. Anny, is another character that I really like, despite not liking her chest. (I know she's not really that big, it's just something in my head things that it would fit her character better to be smaller; idk I'm crazy) Her face is just about the cutest thing I ever did see.

Almost all of the characters are really enjoyable personality-wise as well, just about the only one I didn't like was the one I wasn't supposed to like (The dom teacher).

My only real complaint, one which will be solved by time and more updates, is that we didn't have enough interaction with the other sister, Lin. I'm looking forward to hopefully turning her jealousy into sharing Rin between the two of us.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That said, I really enjoyed it. The over arcing plot is interesting with the twist of having two gods "fighting" over you. I chose to have a playstyle of using the power of love on some people and the power of control on others, hopefully it's not one of those "you should pick one or the other" type things; I'll just restart if so.
The way that is introduced makes is seem like it's important, but other than slightly differing scenes I haven't really seen any consequences for choosing one method of manipulation over the other. Hopefully this will be more important later on, since Pirot King has made a point of introducing it in the game.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Well, the quality of the renders and writing is once again top-notch not gonna lie.

However, 88 renders in 3 months and considering it's a full update, is really really low. I guess the Christmas holiday affected their workflow quite badly.
Moreover, I am kind of frustrated we don't get a follow up for Lin jealousy during breakfast, even Bobby is getting more screen time than her.

Honestly, it's good for what it is but it's far from what a full-fledged update should be (and the 2021 code doesn't work for me)

Last edited:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Is this game prepatched or something the Mc keeps calling Molly mom for some reason o_O

3.80 star(s) 113 Votes