Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Wasn't expecting much for a 0.1 but holy shit i kept clicking and was waiting for the game to end quick but it kept going again and again and again

Probably one of the best 0.1 game available here solid content
dont expect the next update to be the same size, it seems that it took 3 1/2 month.
because the last update of dirty pool was back in june 1st.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Explanation of MC's death, Is that a reference to anime KonoSuba? Where protagonist Kazuma literally scares himself to death :LOL:.

Possibly other Anime & Manga cliches like the Annie accidentally falling on top of MC.

The dead body to new body thing reminds me of game "Betrayal", but i prefer this scenario than constantly hopping to different bodies every other update. This also reminded me of "The Awakening", MC waking up with amnesia soon after goes to back to high school i mean college.

The beginning reminds me Konosuba.
Same here. Beat me to it.

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
The MC's original death has served its function, I feel. It put us in the new body, gives us our power and the link with the goddess.

What's more interesting to me is the sleeve's (recipient body) death. How did he get into a coma with apparently no physical damage and why did he choose not to return when given the choice? He was relatively well off, had a great family, ok appearance wise, a functioning D and doing well in college. On the surface, every reason to return.

Given who his "best bro" is, could it be that he was actually a loser creep just like David was in DP and headed for a fall/major exposure? There may yet be a twist to unfold in the story of the body the MC now inhabits.

mhowe849

Jun 6, 2017
how in the hell does the translation patch work? stuckk it everywhere i could think of but after suffering through 15 bro's in quick succession, I'll gladly take any suggestions

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
how in the hell does the translation patch work? stuckk it everywhere i could think of but after suffering through 15 bro's in quick succession, I'll gladly take any suggestions
Do you mean the grammar fix? Goes here: \My_Best_Deal-0.1-pc\game\
Remember to rename it to grammarfix.rpy (the forum adds a bunch of numbers).

Reactions: mhowe849

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i was sketchy about trying a new game when i know the old one was left on the table so to speak. but... Pirot King you are not the first dev who had a multi path game get away from them, and sadly also won't be the last. i like this option better than say, putting out updates that only update a piece of one path at a time, and the eventual bitching and slow bleed of fans that cause a dev to quit entirely after

so. that behind.

THIS game is fucking gorgeous. holy crap. i actually stopped playing it, just to come here and say that. if you can keep THIS up, well... i may consider adding you to my support list. but, with an unfinished game already on the table. will have to see some consistency to make that happen going forward.

either way. fucking gorgeous.

i'm going back to play now

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Here's my grammar fix made into a patch by monroe :giggle:

Place it into \My_Best_Deal-0.1-pc\game\
You missed many errors with this fix so it must really be bad without the fix, I'll have to replay it with the fix to see exactly how bad but thanks for making it readable!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
soooo does this count as a kinetic novel? aside from choosing to watch urination scene or not it has no interaction. not gonna lie once i figured there where no choices i just held the skip button. couldnt really get into it. i mean i really like the quailty of the renders but that's honestly about it. take out the "game" part of a VN and i personally lose interest. for example had no desire to mess with the teacher. not sure if it was femdom since i was skipping the text at this point but yeah. i miss Dirty pool.

Reactions: bigphil963

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
well damn. just finished it finally (its got some meat on it for a first release) and i normally don't do this, but came back to comment again just to say. BEST 0.1 that i've seen in quite a while. holy fuck.

linear VN with one choice (to watch or skip really a fetish some people may or may not like). which is great. that's what i like. not really a "game", but that's fine by me. i prefer it that way. i just want to see your scenes. all of them. cause that's the way i roll. with as little backtracking, reloading, replaying as possible. or a good gallery works too if games have "real choices" and multi paths. but it has to be good.

so. show us you can drop some consistent updates and i will support. straight out. hot damn

edit: some fan sigs would be excellent. ;)
picard.jpg

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This was pretty good for a v0.1.
the animations and renders look really good. The writing is still iffy, even for a translated game. It also has less humor then DP, which is a shame.

Manshino

Sep 19, 2019
Top 3 game at 0.1 version.
Must wait 0.2 for a better review, this is only a good intro.

P.S.
The watch with tennis cuff is AWFUL to see, I don't care if russians believe it's cool. It's not.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes