RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
you're the one making it weird by saying it women perspective lol.

everyone have unique outcome of perspective based on the influence they receive around them. for example drawing if they exposed to people around them they tend to have a similar hobby even style of drawing.

women grown in majority men influence.

they tend to have same function if its in healthy environment like what they want and ideology

specifically making it a "Women Perspective" making it sounds like you never have a healthy encounter to women at all.

i grown in are larger ratio of women and this kind of statement surely labeled as "creepy" lol

you like one of those weirdos when women share stories about NSFW then you want to know the fully detail of it and want to know how they feel/react.

you like one of my creepy co workers when i'm talking to my close female co worker about cum drink then suddenly joined the discussion and pestering her about her thoughts about it. lol
I kindly ask you to stop since i find your accusations insulting and amusing. and I do not feel like i should take your insults quietly.

I would gladly indulge you in explaining to you the details I noticed that I feel are gender specific. but I can see you are not looking for an argument but instead about casting a judgement on someone you do not even know. a proper apology and an expression of genuine curiosity and I will tell you the few ones I noticed. at least there is 2.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
I kindly ask you to stop since i find your accusations insulting and amusing. and I do not feel like i should take your insults quietly.

I would gladly indulge you in explaining to you the details I noticed that I feel are gender specific. but I can see you are not looking for an argument but instead about casting a judgement on someone you do not even know. a proper apology and an expression of genuine curiosity and I will tell you the few ones I noticed. at least there is 2.
Can you tell me at least?

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Can you tell me at least?
the first one would be the general way in that the relationship is developed with the girl ignoring the mc's and believing in kouta's goodness. then going trough the common interest route in order to establish a positive relationship. generally the flow feels more natural and most women authors exell in that. but this can also be done by a very good male writer. so it is a minor point.

the ones i feel are more gender specific are the following ones:

The whole phone chat experience feels very female. Kouta with the crass comments, unsolicited dick picks and his overall offensive comments, feel like actual lived experiences to be honest. Most male writers write the ideal women response which is to feel some sort of shame, deny the advances and keep her 'purity'. and only send pics after they are fucked, the comparison with other games will look like night and day. and this goes to the second point.

The girl unapologetically lust for the dick, just like many male MC lust for women on male authored games This girl character lust for the dick without adding silly guilt trips about how ashamed she feels for liking big dicks. her only source of shame is betraying kouta, but not her lust. if you compare it to other more male male games. the girls usually only masturbate after being corrupted as a way of showing how they cant stop thinking about the dick that fucked them or as a way to release frustration as if they never felt lust. This girl thinks about the dick she wishes to fuck which is more natural and human. my only advice on this part would have been to add her checking out the Kouta's bulge (or if she did I do not remember)

to be honest the weakest scene is the public sex scene at the bar that also included more kinda real stuff like the men taking peeping shots at her and posting it online.

as for the rest I barely remember since I picked the game when the news of the lack of updates appeared and when I played it I got pissed by the amount of walking that there could have also been some details that I missed. It sucks that there has not been any updates since the game has good writing and I find alternate perspectives refreshing since I do like to pick on those tiny details.

Best of luck to the dev. They have talent

Reactions: Orumaito2001
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes