4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
In your scenario, the boyfriend has to be or become more "Chad" to keep her. For some reason, the guy never thinks about that. I guess he's just a natural-born cuck.
I agree in real life scenario, the key to most problems is communication. But, it could the girlfriend has been a 'hoe' deepdown so even becoming a chad won't work. :ROFLMAO:

rinfei

Jun 21, 2019
If this was wife/gf bimbofication rather than "landlady," I'd be super into it. As it stands, I'm still happy to see some more content in this niche. (Btw, dev, you do have one instance of the string "mother", spoken by her friend.)

I know branching drastically increases development complexity, but as of now, this game is more like a kinetic novel. I'll be curious to see how it progresses, and good luck!

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
how much of an asshole pro ntr putting comments a thousand times saying how stupid those who don't like ntr are in this type of games just to get the applause of the other followers of ntr. but in the end where his support should really be noticed, which is becoming a patreon, almost none appear. Do you like ntr? good for you, become a patreon and show it
You do not need to be pro NTR to hold a negative view of your toxic and insecure brigade lingering in every thread to whine about how your feelings have been hurt by seeing another male touching your pixels. You are despised and mocked by many.

Chellophane

Jan 18, 2022
Lol agreed, "cucks" :FacePalm: should put their money where their mouth is
Are you a supporter on pat or ss for this game if so cool if not what are you doing on a thread like this? at least i try to be suporive of peopls hard work whatever form it is or tags, then consider it when you have the money or just review the game honestly, telll the dev he/she they/them are doing a good job and be supporive of their art man or whatever you identify as.

agrael72

Apr 9, 2018
When's a good point to introduce a first question for a player? Even if it's something like your characters name it feels like you need something up front to break up the constant "ride-along" experience. Or do other players not want these options?

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
downloaded to try it out - go to unzip, says I don't have permission. Dunno why random games on here have this issue but can't access it, coz even trying to change security on the zip folder doesn't work.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
3DCG, Male protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Groping, Incest, Masturbation, MILF, Netorare, Oral sex, Vaginal sex
Hmm strange, cannot find any ntr scene in this game. Have I downloaded something wrong?

Mar 8, 2023
Hmm strange, cannot find any ntr scene in this game. Have I downloaded something wrong?
I'm guessing that NTR tag was put in as of now because of Lucia(I hope i remembered her name right, the lady that sits in the kitchen with the mom) explains how she got fucked, she will probably be a LI later down the line, so the NTR tag makes sense.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I agree in real life scenario, the key to most problems is communication. But, it could the girlfriend has been a 'hoe' deepdown so even becoming a chad won't work.
That's just a cuck excuse for not having the balls to do want you know has to be done.

Also, I want to say the search function here sucks like there's no tomorrow. :mad:

Example.
I put in My Bimbo Dreams (F95SuckaSerch). Sorry no game by that name here)
So I put in My Bimbo Dream (F95SuckaSerch) Oh, Here it is.
One fucking "S' and no game. Fuck you (F95SuckaSerch) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
That's just a cuck excuse for not having the balls to do want you know has to be done.

Also, I want to say the search function here sucks like there's no tomorrow. :mad:

Example.
I put in My Bimbo Dreams (F95SuckaSerch). Sorry no game by that name here)
So I put in My Bimbo Dream (F95SuckaSerch) Oh, Here it is.
One fucking "S' and no game. Fuck you (F95SuckaSerch) :ROFLMAO:
Well same happened with me when I was looking for a game where there was just a different of S between neighbor and neighbors..

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Well, the same happened to me when I was looking for a game where there was just a difference of S between neighbor and neighbors.
Yeah, I know it sucks. I personally think the search function is an Alein intelligence from the 5th dimension, invading our minds with nitpicky bullshit. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hitmanbhi

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Yeah, I know it sucks. I personally think the search function is an Alein intelligence from the 5th dimension, invading our minds with nitpicky bullshit. :ROFLMAO:
Honestly though I think it's fine. Like if you remember what the some of the tags are you can usually find it. Like out side of some specific examples like when I tried to NTRaholic I've usually been able to find things by clicking the (search by title) box when I enter something.

Like it's actually really intuitive when you think about it. Use search if you're looking for a mention or title, click search by title if you're looking for a specific thread & use advanced if you're looking for something specific or something with or without certain kinks

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes