4.10 star(s) 30 Votes
Aug 13, 2018
Here it’s not a matter of quality, but the fact that most likely the new artist was given duf files and he lacks some morphs and Sue turns out different, especially when he applies emotions to her model!
Many thanks mate. I am not aware of these details.
Actually, that's not true. I'm in no way commenting about the quality of renders or ability of the new artist since I haven't seen any of it since I left (I rather wait until games I follow get a few updates before playing them again to avoid burnout and I also have very limited time to play), just replying to this because as a Daz artist I don't like misconceptions about how Daz works, etc. I almost never use special expression or emotion morphs, it's almost always just the base expression morphs included with the Genesis 8/8.1 figure and using PowerPose, which is also a tool included in Daz. Sometimes for smiles I slightly use a morph included with one character I bought, but it's really nothing special you can't do normally, I just like to use it as a base to get the expression faster.

Sadly, it is a common known "issue" in Daz renders characters having weird expressions but for the most part it's because most expression morphs are too exaggerated to use at 100% and people, specially newbies, don't bother spending enough time fine tuning the character's expressions. But that's actually something I do critique in the AVN "scene" in general, most creators don't spend enough time fine tuning renders because they only care about being able to say "my game has one jillion renders", "each Patreon update has one jillion renders". Though, I can't really say what was first, the players having unrealistic expectations for games and hence creators trying to meet them, or creators inflating their numbers hence creating unrealistic expectations in players for other games.

Anyway, rant over, sorry about it, it's just a sore point for me :HideThePain:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Actually, that's not true. I'm in no way commenting about the quality of renders or ability of the new artist since I haven't seen any of it since I left (I rather wait until games I follow get a few updates before playing them again to avoid burnout and I also have very limited time to play), just replying to this because as a Daz artist I don't like misconceptions about how Daz works, etc. I almost never use special expression or emotion morphs, it's almost always just the base expression morphs included with the Genesis 8/8.1 figure and using PowerPose, which is also a tool included in Daz. Sometimes for smiles I slightly use a morph included with one character I bought, but it's really nothing special you can't do normally, I just like to use it as a base to get the expression faster.

Sadly, it is a common known "issue" in Daz renders characters having weird expressions but for the most part it's because most expression morphs are too exaggerated to use at 100% and people, specially newbies, don't bother spending enough time fine tuning the character's expressions. But that's actually something I do critique in the AVN "scene" in general, most creators don't spend enough time fine tuning renders because they only care about being able to say "my game has one jillion renders", "each Patreon update has one jillion renders". Though, I can't really say what was first, the players having unrealistic expectations for games and hence creators trying to meet them, or creators inflating their numbers hence creating unrealistic expectations in players for other games.

Anyway, rant over, sorry about it, it's just a sore point for me :HideThePain:
Old artist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New artist
It's not a matter of quality, don't you see that she has different facial features? At the same time, not only Sue, but also other characters, look how skinny Randall has become!

• Love
Reactions: Aleks Mark
Aug 13, 2018
It's not a matter of quality, don't you see that she has different facial features? At the same time, not only Sue, but also other characters, look how skinny Randall has become!
Sorry to tell you but I'm 83% sure it's the same model, from what I can see in those new images the changes are really just makeup, use of expression sliders and probably lighting/render settings play some part too. I could be wrong but from my time working with her I'm almost sure it is the same model.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Sorry to tell you but I'm 83% sure it's the same model, from what I can see in those new images the changes are really just makeup, use of expression sliders and probably lighting/render settings play some part too. I could be wrong but from my time working with her I'm almost sure it is the same model.
Yes, you are undoubtedly right - same face!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Old artist
New artist
Thanks for the information :) , very informative (y), people are just tired of waiting. We haven’t seen your work in this thread for a long time, are you disappointed :) ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ItsNotUs

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Thanks for the information :) , very informative (y), people are just tired of waiting. We haven’t seen your work in this thread for a long time, are you disappointed :) ?
No, i just don't have any ideas for fan art.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes