4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020

Developers Update

Hello to our lovely Patrons,
Checking in to keep you all abreast of the work we are doing. And to our $9 patrons, the is now available to you.
This was a tricky release as making changes can cause issues (Please report any bugs you find), but we now offer a dominant/harem route with absolutely no sharing for those who prefer that. Our Discord is a great place to report issues, ask questions, or suggest ideas.
Episode 6 is on track for release early next month. Episode 7 is written and ready, and we’re starting on writing Episode 8 soon. Our expanding team of artists ensures all routes (Harem/Pimp/Ntr) get timely content.
Episode 6 is looking good and there will be a lot of time spent hanging around in bikinis in this episode, as well as extremely hot and naughty situations for everyone to get involved with. I just wrote up the list of which scenes need animating and I can’t wait to see them when they are done.
Thank you for your support,
Sin

Tags

Ohh, she's blonde, very good.

Reactions: DTchan

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
I noticed a bug with one of the last choices that give +1 to RanDomSub variable. I think it was the thighjob scene with Sue at night. This causes the variable to be stuck at 3 and the scene where you meet Max the first time requires the dom variable to be at 4 for Randall to give a dominant response to Max's presence at their home.

I increased the variable to 4 and SueNoShare variable was at 2 or higher I think. So at the scene that you mentioned Sue never kissed Max and she removed his hand from her leg.

But does it even matter? Harem route doesn't make a modicum of fucking sense to me in this game. Every scene with Sue has an underlying ntr vibe to it on all routes.
how to change the variables, im experiencing the same bug as well in that path?

Reactions: pantil

Maevos

May 4, 2019
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LM10PRIME

defrancofan67

Mar 26, 2018
I completely agree that "both sides" of the infamous topic can be obnoxious, but I always wonder how romance/harem fans find their ways in seemingly wrong games. This game is called my BIMBO dream... Bimbo stands for promiscuous woman who basically modifies her body to give pleasure to many partners with little to no resistance. If I was harem enjoyer I would not come into game thread like this, yet alone ask where is the romance path. Just seems silly. But I am definitely never gonna try to gatekeep or complain that content they like exists as NTR enjoyer... From my experience tho, 9/10 times it's harem players who are toxic and opressive, tho both "sides" have their share of lunatics. Just a little vent, peace! :)
Bimbo doesn't automatically mean they'd want multiple partners it's just the general vibe of an airheaded woman who gets a ton of plastic surgery and is hyper feminine I'd know cause I'm extremelyyyy into bimbo stuff and I've seen bimbo being an offshoot of the dom/sub kink because the dom will feel like their personal bimbo/sub is their plaything of sorts and the sub/ bimbo will feel like they are an extra good sub built for their doms pleasure (literally). Bimbofication can also be an offshoot of mindbreak since that kink tends to be all about making someone your slut and having them addicted to your dick. Hypno also tends to overlap a ton. For me I personally like bimbo stuff for the super plastic look and I'm very much not into NTR stuff but even when this game was NTR focused I was willing to put up with it cause there is a SERIOUS lack of bimbo games and I'm always looking for a new one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord Bradley

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
How is a game with no man and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend supposed to be NTR focused? The mother and son were never together so it would be impossible for any NTR to happen. Wasting time shoe horning in a new route instead of continuing with more content, just to appease the I hate NTR crowd makes no sense in my opinion as the game never actually had NTR in the first place.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The idea of nudging MC's LI to be more open for body modifications by making her sleep with others first is certainly a unique interpretation of the term bimbofication. Would have made more sense if MC was a pimp or someone else who has not her best interests in mind. Perhaps someone who gaslights her into thinking she's not pretty enough when she wants to be with him? The renders are good though, I give them that.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The idea of nudging MC's LI to be more open for body modifications by making her sleep with others first is certainly a unique interpretation of the term bimbofication. Would have made more sense if MC was a pimp or someone else who has not her best interests in mind. Perhaps someone who gaslights her into thinking she's not pretty enough when she wants to be with him? The renders are good though, I give them that.
If I were telling the story I agree one hundred percent. A date, a pimp, an ex-boyfriend would make a lot more sense, but we still do not know the full details on where the dev wants the story to go so lets just hang out and enjoy the ride.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
If I were telling the story I agree one hundred percent. A date, a pimp, an ex-boyfriend would make a lot more sense, but we still do not know the full details on where the dev wants the story to go so lets just hang out and enjoy the ride.
You believe they're doing a 180 at some point? I think it's pretty clear what's going on. MC corrupts the LI and in turn she becomes more malleable. The side chick's job is to sweeten the deal and to pull the wool over his and the player's eyes so they don't second guess why she needs to sleep around to say yes to bigger tits and lip filler. "Finally, she has sex with just anyone, let's pull out the needle!"

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
You believe they're doing a 180 at some point? I think it's pretty clear what's going on. MC corrupts the LI and in turn she becomes more malleable. The side chick's job is to sweeten the deal and to pull the wool over his and the player's eyes so they don't second guess why she needs to sleep around to say yes to bigger tits and lip filler. "Finally, she has sex with just anyone, let's pull out the needle!"
Hope.. I am hoping they don't go to far with the body modifications or make some of them optional. I have my expectations as to where I think the story will go but I am hoping the writer(s) are talented enough to pull off some surprises.

Fingers crossed

Reactions: TimoF965

defrancofan67

Mar 26, 2018
Hope.. I am hoping they don't go to far with the body modifications or make some of them optional. I have my expectations as to where I think the story will go but I am hoping the writer(s) are talented enough to pull off some surprises.

Fingers crossed
Wait so you want excessive body mods to be optional like have a whole separate optional route for less body mods but are complaining they added an optional route for non NTR? Are optional routes a waste of time or not?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Hope.. I am hoping they don't go to far with the body modifications or make some of them optional.
I hope by the end there isn't much difference between her and balloon animal :LOL:

Personally, I dislike the bimbo look but I do enjoy a thorough corruption path. Adult games are pretty much the only medium where you can make it happen without any remorse. I would even go so far and give her nipple tats and a Brazilian butt lifting but let's see how far MBD is going to take it.

Reactions: Demnor

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Had fun playing that beach adventure minigame. Adds flavor to the whole thing and sheds some light on the 2 main girls' backstory. Well done little addition.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes