4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

RCC14

May 11, 2020
It’s hard to envisage how this game can offer a genuine harem route. In the latest update Sue is quite content to let the devious Max kiss and fondle her. The very hot and slutty Lucia is not exactly a harem type of girl. And Randall has a half-hearted, self-serving, long distance “relationship” with Scarlett and doesn’t seem bothered at all whenever she threatens revenge on him by screwing others. It’s plainly obvious that the game’s harem route is an afterthought and it’s poorly implemented. Oh well, back to the Sue corruption route.
because the game was not originally planned for that route, and now the characters personalities dont fit

RCC14

May 11, 2020
Well yes, it absolutely makes no sense whatsoever and a harem non NTR route is being shoehorned in for the I hate NTR crowd. So we have to wait and see what mental gymnastics the dev comes up with to try and have it make some sense.

I dropped my Patreon support for the game until I see some more actually good content start showing up again, but I'm sure all the I hate NTR people are signing up in droves to help the devs and are not just complaining on a forum.
same, also now the updates will take twice as much time or work because they are two different routes now, or same period between updates but with less content for each rote

Reactions: wildride69

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
1720038485848.jpeg

Just now
Hi gang, here it is!
… Sort of.
I am proud to introduce of 2.
Oof, it hurts to add that last bit so I will try to give an explanation. We have lost an artist. Like, lost him, we don’t know where he has gone. We hope he is okay, but we have been unable to reach him for almost a fortnight now. He was responsible for a good chunk of the images in the last part of the episode and we were reluctant to rush making them especially if he turned up. Alas, he did not.
On the upside, episode 6 was a thicc boi and in terms of length, Part One is about as long as a normal update but unfortunately, it ends a little abruptly. Thankfully, the number of images isn’t so large that we need a whole month to replace them so we are planning to get one of our other artists on replacing those images and we plan to have Part Two out in a couple of weeks! And, in even better news, we are hopeful that it will not slow down the release of episode 7 as we continued working while we waited to hear from our missing artist.
So, while episode 6 isn’t the complete package, I am happy that there is enough content to keep you busy while we work on the rest of it and there will be plenty in Part Two as well.

qizarte

Feb 26, 2020
View attachment 3795878

Just now
Hi gang, here it is!
… Sort of.
I am proud to introduce of 2.
Oof, it hurts to add that last bit so I will try to give an explanation. We have lost an artist. Like, lost him, we don’t know where he has gone. We hope he is okay, but we have been unable to reach him for almost a fortnight now. He was responsible for a good chunk of the images in the last part of the episode and we were reluctant to rush making them especially if he turned up. Alas, he did not.
On the upside, episode 6 was a thicc boi and in terms of length, Part One is about as long as a normal update but unfortunately, it ends a little abruptly. Thankfully, the number of images isn’t so large that we need a whole month to replace them so we are planning to get one of our other artists on replacing those images and we plan to have Part Two out in a couple of weeks! And, in even better news, we are hopeful that it will not slow down the release of episode 7 as we continued working while we waited to hear from our missing artist.
So, while episode 6 isn’t the complete package, I am happy that there is enough content to keep you busy while we work on the rest of it and there will be plenty in Part Two as well.

anyone got the download?

Reactions: Oxar

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Some spoilers of Episode 6 part 1

There are different outcomes based on the path you choose and the spoilers doesn't include all of them.

Please don't ask me to share the update.

As bf3btk mentioned the hot part of the update is in part 2. Although some of the images from part 2 (Max scenes) have been packaged into part 1 but is not available in the game. It can be accessed by extracting the .rpa files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RCC14

May 11, 2020

There are different outcomes based on the path you choose and the spoilers doesn't include all of them.

As bf3btk mentioned the hot part of the update is in part 2. Although some of the images from part 2 (Max scenes) have been packaged into part 1 but is not available in the game. It can be accessed by extracting the .rpa files.

is it me or she looks weird with blonde hair? :unsure:

Reactions: abirvg

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Just thought you guys would like to hear what the creators said on their discord in regards to the missing renders, releasing the new update in two parts etc.

"We are sad because it would have been a huge and amazing update
But we aim to release part 2 in 10-15 days"

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020

I don't know about you, but these pictures make me sad, they look like degeneration :cry: :( . It looks like the artist realized what was going on and left without saying goodbye. Let's see what happens next, the game is interesting and I hope these are temporary difficulties.

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017

I would just like to know if you can bang Lucia or no in the new update ?

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Just saw this on discord

"Is part 2 still coming out today?

Today at 1:28 PM
yes

[1:28 PM]
In a few minutes actually

we are about to build the distributions and make the posts.

30minutes to an hour as we have to upload too."

Reactions: Bunny-Hunter

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Just saw this on discord

"Is part 2 still coming out today?

Today at 1:28 PM
yes

In a few minutes actually

we are about to build the distributions and make the posts.

30minutes to an hour as we have to upload too."
It's out for the higher tiers on Patreon.

Hey guys,

is OUT!!!

Episode 6 is our best episode yet, packed with tons of sexy scenes and content for you to enjoy. We've created some of our best animations ever and polished the update as much as possible before releasing it.

I want to give a special thanks to TM, who helped us beta test and found some important issues! TM also runs an awesome blog for adult visual novels at . If you want to stay up to date with the best out there, I suggest you visit.

Lastly, we identified a bug with some variables, so if you're playing the "No Sharing" route, it's best to start a new game before playing, as you might end up getting sharing content if not.

Thanks for your support guys we couldnt have done all this without you!

Jim, Sin And the Team.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes