Donor
Dec 1, 2021
New Episode 6 Full Version

Hey guys,

Changelog:

Approx. 10000 words

9 Animations

223 New Renders

In total Episode 6 had over 14 animations and 560 renders and almost 25k words in dialogues.

If you guys are playing the "No Sharing" route you need to start a fresh game as there was a mistake with the variables.

Lots of love,

Jim, Sin and the team!

Please don't PM me to share the update.

Episode 6 was a great update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

Hey guys,

Changelog:

Approx. 10000 words

9 Animations

223 New Renders

In total Episode 6 had over 14 animations and 560 renders and almost 25k words in dialogues.

If you guys are playing the "No Sharing" route you need to start a fresh game as there was a mistake with the variables.

Lots of love,

Jim, Sin and the team!

Please PM me to share the update.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;)

Bunny-Hunter

Dec 13, 2020

Hey guys,

Changelog:

Approx. 10000 words

9 Animations

223 New Renders

Lots of love,

Jim, Sin and the team!

No sex with Sue? :confused:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Bimbo Dream [v0.6.0] [MBD]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Dec 2, 2020
Of course old saves go to trash...

Gallery code is still: anewcode4u

And gallery still with same old errors and one new. Crash on “The Dream - Pimp route”, wrong caption “Sue Half Asleep - Thighs/Feet”. New error on “Sue Martubates” scene. Yes, “martubates”... I have no words.

Reactions: varlock776

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Reactions: Bezimienny_gracz

bf3btk

Nov 5, 2019
Of course old saves go to trash...

Gallery code is still: anewcode4u

And gallery still with same old errors and one new. Crash on “The Dream - Pimp route”, wrong caption “Sue Half Asleep - Thighs/Feet”. New error on “Sue Martubates” scene. Yes, “martubates”... I have no words.
It depends on the version that the saves are from. There is a known bug with saves that are on the NoSharing route. Those who want to experience that content will have to start over because of a faulty variable. Some of the issues you brought up might be fixed in the full version within the gallery. I have found a few issues with the menu gallery and the phone gallery, but I haven't checked if they're fixed in the full version, so I can't say for sure. And the codes have changed in the full version.

EDIT: From what i've heard, they're planning on doing a overhaul of the gallery at a later date, the one that's currently in the game is really basic to say the least. It lacks a few features, name changing etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgar Anal Poe
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes