Punto

Jun 18, 2020

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Update was superb tbh, the drama added some nice effect to the game and change of taste which added all more to the immersion, and Scarlett started digging deep into the rabbit-hole which really adds alot more to the flavor and spiciness <3

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Is it just me or the recent updates look worse than the first couple?
Like the first Scarlett sex scene looks good asf but the one in the recent update looks like such a downgrade compared to it

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I have to say....
A GREAT UPDATE !!
Very long, good, and finally with a story that walks straight and opens a real plot .
A new writer ?
Good, very good.

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
Amazing script.
It's interesting, surprising, engaging & curious for the next episode every time.
The build-up is well-paced moving in the right direction.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
man so many people complaining about max.... isn't he the old guy that lurks around sue? I swear almost everything with him is avoidable since I'd usually pair her up with MC's friend, not him.

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
What the fuck? Don't you know anything about renpy?

You just make a directory under the game directory named "screens" andplace the save_load.rpy in there.
NO FUCKING NEED TO EXTRACT ANYTHING.
Dropped files replace the identical named files in an archive!
Jesus fucking christ, what's your fucking problem?
If you must know, no I do not know. Never did anything with renpy.

Something annoyed me, found a way to change it, shared it with people. Thats about it.
Looks like there is a better way to do it which I didn't know because of my lack of knowledge towards renpy, that's great!
Now you could've just shared your knowledge without being a dick.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes