cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
For those who want to remove the obligatory file naming saving thing.
I always find it very annoying personally.

1. download rpaextract
2. place rpaextract.exe inside your game folder
3. drag mbd1.rpa on rpaextract.exe
4. inside the new folder called "screens", place the save_load.rpy given below.
What the fuck? Don't you know anything about renpy?

You just make a directory under the game directory named "screens" andplace the save_load.rpy in there.
NO FUCKING NEED TO EXTRACT ANYTHING.
Dropped files replace the identical named files in an archive!

Jan 13, 2021
5 easy Stars for this Update. Can t believe how good MBD made this little Gem (no, not talking about Sue). I really love the new Gamepaths and it has (for me) all the right Choices at the right Places. Most of all, i love that (if we want to) we can keep Scarlet and Sue for ourselfs. Thats big and a great Choice. Sue and Scarlet..a perfect combo. My absolute dream would be a small button, where i could finally getting rid of Lucia (lying, manipulative, fake Slut)...but she has a breathtaking Body...and most of the ppl in here want to see here gettin some meat. Soo..this might not gonna happen. :LOL: Anyway....great work MBD. Can t wait for 0.8. Keep on pushing..and for now you ve got yourself a new (Classic) Supporter. (y)

Last edited:

boombastik

Aug 4, 2017
Beware, the hashes of the zip file (v0.7) downloaded from WDHO do not match the rest.

WDHO hashes
md5: b9b70356ca7d298750e1659c2528a87e
sha256: bcfff1152811875d8eb330bcdecd7848a424c7a3835d582c75d51d235ca8e192

GOFILE hash
md5: bf15a930087174a6b116d15c13beb3e7

MIXDROP hashes
md5: bf15a930087174a6b116d15c13beb3e7
sha256: 3bf5fe5e80727b592c5008f6fb30fd7f1545370f25aee610fc06c9c48d5f4591

PIXELDRAIN hash
sha256: 3bf5fe5e80727b592c5008f6fb30fd7f1545370f25aee610fc06c9c48d5f4591

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyBimboDream-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Still on 0.6 until mod gets updated. May be an old save issue, but I ran into a bunch of missing images. Since my first 3 saves don't show I expect old save. Sleep well Bimbo's, I'll visit you when you are better.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I really like the direction of this, though I really, really hope it focuses mainly on Sue and not all these other side characters. Great work though and a solid length to the update.
Couldn't disagree more strongly. I personally have zero interest in the 'bang your mom' fetish, so I had avoided this prior. A friend recommended it now, and I had a blast playing through the various Scarlet paths while flying through the Sue stuff.
Is the ntr in the game straight cheating - with or without mc's knowledge - or more of a netorase (sharing) path?
Slightly different than the other guy who responded, I'd say there's almost no ntr - I'm usually pretty sensitive to that stuff. (unless you're the type that feels it's ntr when family has sex with anyone). Mc is practically aware of everything, and if he's not, it's by his direct choices like "Go upstairs" (obviously leaving theo and the other girl alone together), etc.

The Scarlet high RanDomSub path is definitely an NTS path, she loves talking to you about it and teasing. Overall, if you're looking for a pure ntr game, I'd look elsewhere as you wont be very satisfied here. If you're looking for an nts game and not ntr, definitely follow this game.

V2begone

Oct 5, 2023
Couldn't disagree more strongly. I personally have zero interest in the 'bang your mom' fetish, so I had avoided this prior. A friend recommended it now, and I had a blast playing through the various Scarlet paths while flying through the Sue stuff.

Slightly different than the other guy who responded, I'd say there's almost no ntr - I'm usually pretty sensitive to that stuff. (unless you're the type that feels it's ntr when family has sex with anyone). Mc is practically aware of everything, and if he's not, it's by his direct choices like "Go upstairs" (obviously leaving theo and the other girl alone together), etc.

The Scarlet high RanDomSub path is definitely an NTS path, she loves talking to you about it and teasing. Overall, if you're looking for a pure ntr game, I'd look elsewhere as you wont be very satisfied here. If you're looking for an nts game and not ntr, definitely follow this game.
Alright, thanks for the explanation
Most of my complaints about ntr/nts games is how much of a beta or sub the mc becomes as the story goes, but here it seems like you can go for sharing scarlett and corrupting sue without going the cuck path so I'll definitely be checking this one out

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
especially that nose, i so wanted to see him get that honker broken, or atleast some teeth knocked out. something tells me he wont go away quietly. he probly has connections with some low life thugs that will want to get revenge
If it really goes that way after you finally throw a character away who is disliked by most players then have him return for revenge, the plot will be too damn boring.

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
Cool game, the developer is great, NTR can be avoided, dominance and submissive are also up to the player choose. The game is very similar to Babysitters in terms of content quality. My rating is 10 out of 10:cool:(y)

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes