pavan23559

Sep 16, 2021
Sue wont have sex if you choose the right answer although she will give a kiss :)
I like this tho.. I kinda like teasing.. in the loyal path.. . It's realistic (in the sense, where she decided to hookup she realises she has a thing for mc and leaves,,) this realism much more hotter for me. But any ntr later.. won't be satisfying in the loyal ,vanilla path tho. And I'm looking forward for this loyal dom path!!

Last edited:

pavan23559

Sep 16, 2021
Also, there is another variable which is checked sometimes to determinate if players will get NTR or not: RanDomSub. It's the variable who set up how much dominant or submissive Randall (MC) is: higher - Randall is more manly and dominant and perceive this way by the girls; lower - He is submissive and more week and perceive this way by the girls. Actually, i think the RanDomSub score is even more important to avoid or not Sue Sharing/NTR considering how this variable is checked almost everytime a lewd scene is about to happen.
I have a save wiht SueNoSharing = 0 but RanDomSub = +10 and most of the time Randall is more possessive over Sue than willing share her (even with Theo) because of that.
Where is the count for it.?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I haven't seen so many ask for a hero this much in awhile haha. Tho I can understand it with that cliffhanger but still it will come when it comes.

on a side note : I recently played this for the first time but I do see it advertised all the time. Does this dev updates come somewhat quickly out of curiosity it just gives me the feeling.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
I haven't seen so many ask for a hero this much in awhile haha. Tho I can understand it with that cliffhanger but still it will come when it comes.

on a side note : I recently played this for the first time but I do see it advertised all the time. Does this dev updates come somewhat quickly out of curiosity it just gives me the feeling.
Updates are very quick generally, surprisingly so.

Or maybe I'm just used to games that take anywhere from 9 months to 2 years for an update. But either way, yeah, it's fairly quick.

only MILF

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020

Or maybe I'm just used to games that take anywhere from 9 months to 2 years for an update. But either way, yeah, it's fairly quick.
This probably means that everything is fine with the developer.;):)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

thanks for the answer was already thinking of buying this on steam when it comes to that marketplace but even more inclined to do so now.

eatitandsleep

May 5, 2020
Alright i understand paywalling season 8, but the dev is off of their rocker to think their game is worth $15, especially when you factor in that it's still written in python.

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Alright i understand paywalling season 8, but the dev is off of their rocker to think their game is worth $15, especially when you factor in that it's still written in python.
nothing unusual about that just wait a 1 -2 weeks and it will either be on here or at a lower price / tier. Most AVN's I honestly wouldn't pay more than $10 which is why I typically wait for them to be on a steam sale if they are on steam.

eatitandsleep

May 5, 2020
nothing unusual about that just wait a 1 -2 weeks and it will either be on here or at a lower price / tier. Most AVN's I honestly wouldn't pay more than $10 which is why I typically wait for them to be on a steam sale if they are on steam.
Ah i will wait on it, i just find the price point to be a bit high in comparison to the overall quality, and it looked like on his patreon he had it listed for only the $35 tier at one point, which is just downright insane lol

Reactions: RCC14

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Ah i will wait on it, i just find the price point to be a bit high in comparison to the overall quality, and it looked like on his patreon he had it listed for only the $35 tier at one point, which is just downright insane lol
yeah if you look at the tiers it says "Play the game a week after Level 2 patrons!" Which is the $5 tier and for the $9 tier "Play the game 1 week after level 3 patrons." it's current at tier 3 which is $15. Tho I do agree paying $35 is crazy when you can just wait a little longer but that's typically how patron works on these games.

Reactions: Demnor

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
yeah if you look at the tiers it says "Play the game a week after Level 2 patrons!" Which is the $5 tier and for the $9 tier "Play the game 1 week after level 3 patrons." it's current at tier 3 which is $15. Tho I do agree paying $35 is crazy when you can just wait a little longer but that's typically how patron works on these games.
Well the devs do try and give the higher tiers more. Depending on game and dev that can differ it can be:
- More voting power
- More custom renders
- More teaser about upcoming updates etc.

Generally I guess it is up to each and everyone of us to decide
a) if this is a game and/or a dev I want to support?
b) if I want to support, how much can I afford to support with?
c) how much am I willing to support with given my budget?

For some it's more and for some it is less. I know some of you guys probably can't afford a monthly support fee for a dev. Great then when you can buy the finished product on ichi.io, oppaiman.com or through Steam.

For me I do not generally care about the extra renders etc, yes they are nice. But what I want is
1) some sort of steady communication (a communications update once a week, once every other week if possible) and a way to communicate with the dev if I would like to
2) a fairly steady progress (forward progress please, not so much rework this and that) through new releases/updates (1 a month, 1 every other month if possible. But I do support devs who churn out 1 or 2 new updates a year too if those updates are big enough and good enough)
3) a feeling of making a difference

Because of this and the many games I currently support I am usually among the lower tiers. I also try and support through SubscribeStar if possible. Since this is better for the devs creative freedom. If you have a choice I urge you to use SubscribeStar instead of Patreon.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Well the devs do try and give the higher tiers more. Depending on game and dev that can differ it can be:
- More voting power
- More custom renders
- More teaser about upcoming updates etc.
doesn't really apply to this game. It's just delayed releases.

It's more like capture a few thirsty whales at $35 then maybe it leaks at $15 and usually it leaks at $10.

I'd hazard a guess that the $35 tier encourages lower tiered "punished" supporters to leak.

For some it's more and for some it is less. I know some of you guys probably can't afford a monthly support fee for a dev.
'Afford' is a relative term and always will be. What you deem to be a necessary purchase (e.g. games / takeaway food / cars / cigarettes / alcohol / drugs) is a waste of money to some and money well-spent to others.

Great then when you can buy the finished product on ichi.io, oppaiman.com or through Steam.
No. Subscription models are designed to prolong payment (that's obvious, no?) Otherwise the dev could crowdfund if they had a specific resource cost / traditional game publisher release. Nothing necessarily wrong with this but the vast majority of games here use a subscription / live service model to continue providing content while there is a paying audience. They could switch to payment on new releases... but they don't.

Because of this and the many games I currently support I am usually among the lower tiers. I also try and support through SubscribeStar if possible. Since this is better for the devs creative freedom. If you have a choice I urge you to use SubscribeStar instead of Patreon.
True. Patreon's investors are embarrassed by adult content and this has a chilling effect on adult games.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes