ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Why is the dialog outside of the dialog box? Really difficult to read like that with the bright, sometimes white backgrounds. Please tell me there's some sort of patch to fix that.

Reactions: Jahtoris

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
There has to be a tag for what that creep max is doing with the hidden cameras. I also really don't understand why sue is letting max take those types of pictures of her when I'm doing everything I can to avoid ntr. Really should put that it's not completely avoidable.

Last edited:

celticxfrost

Feb 8, 2022

destraction72

May 30, 2020
good morning, but do I have to play it again? Because the old saves don't work, then at a certain point it freezes and makes me go back to the main menu, how annoying.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
good morning, but do I have to play it again? Because the old saves don't work, then at a certain point it freezes and makes me go back to the main menu, how annoying.
I did but only took me like 5- 10 min max with ctrl skipping as long as you recall where the last updated ended ( the MC getting into a fight)

Reactions: BangB420

destraction72

May 30, 2020
I did but only took me like 5- 10 min max with ctrl skipping as long as you recall where the last updated ended ( the MC getting into a fight)
I did it, but it gives me several bugs even if I click on the buggy phone, I don't understand the problem since the save is from the old update, now I'm seeing from the penultimate save, if it's still buggy I'll give up the game until it's fixed.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes