Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah I love Scarlet tho and want more scenes with her than the awful friend of the mothers. I still like the mother more she is what makes the game for me but I get it if you dont like that kind of relationship

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BangB420

Sharper

Sep 6, 2017
its one of the best active games. the story is great. keep up the good work dev!

i didnt played the vanilla part yet but the corruption path looks really good. the chemistry between mc and mom is perfect. the son accepting the story behind mom's back and encouraging to do more. and she feel not forced to do it, she wants it too, and most importantly she also wants to do more just because the mc is exicted about it. Its looks like they're in a very deep taboo sh*t where the MC will eventually book his mom to close friends, businessmans, bartenders, bouncers ... sometimes for fun and he'll watch them fuck and join. somtimes for fame to increase the instagram followers, or sometimes save himself from a trouble / getting privilege somewhere for himself... and she'll accept it to save her son.
i guess the womb that created him will make him rich at the end.. with one or two siblings in it, from different dudes loll. Sounds dark and hot at the same time. haha lets see what will happen. i'll be a patreon to see closely.

Reactions: KiGa and BangB420

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Game is kicking back to main menu after the move but way before the fight. Dom path. Very strange.

Edit: Figured it out, loaded a save, error, CTRL'd to try and reach new update, kick to menu. But starting a new game and CTRLing worked.
With the fresh start, did you still have hardcoded names for the characters? well did you give them names other than Randall / Sue? My most recent save didn't work, but the one just before did so I went with that but ended up with their default names when speaking, but were named correctly in the header. Weird, oh well.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I wish you could make your mother a bimbo stylistically, but not put her under the knife and fill her with carcinogenic garbage. All those operations of fillers, breast implants is a fast way for a life of misery under chemotherapy years from now, as it has been proven by many studies.

I love bimbofication, but I hate fakeness, fake tits, fake lips, it is not sexy or arousing. She already has a fab body and does not need more modification physically but stylistically.

Last edited:

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Depending on how you name her, can the woman living with you be plausibly played out as a friend or roommate you end up dating? Or does the dialogue and scenario make the older "landlady" aspect difficult to ignore? Open to it if there's an option for a girlfriend MC's age outside of the house too. Nice renders, but the "landlady"/"tenant" situations just aren't my thing, nor would "landlady's" older friend be.
She (Sue) can be stepmom or aunt or something. But it is clear she has raised our MC in some way. The game i great though, if you can see past this you have hit a gem.
All the girls are great
- Scarlett, Lucia and Megan all have their place in the story. It is not just about Sue.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes