Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I did it, but it gives me several bugs even if I click on the buggy phone, I don't understand the problem since the save is from the old update, now I'm seeing from the penultimate save, if it's still buggy I'll give up the game until it's fixed.
ah when i started the game and saw how the save was borked and started over from the start of the game I decided it was best to exit to main menu and start a fresh new save just incase there was still things in that old save the was buggy. I never had a buggy phone or anything.

destraction72

May 30, 2020
ah when i started the game and saw how the save was borked and started over from the start of the game I decided it was best to exit to main menu and start a fresh new save just incase there was still things in that old save the was buggy. I never had a buggy phone or anything.
I deleted it and redownloaded it, now it seems to work, there was probably a problem the first time I downloaded it

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Game is kicking back to main menu after the move but way before the fight. Dom path. Very strange.

Edit: Figured it out, loaded a save, error, CTRL'd to try and reach new update, kick to menu. But starting a new game and CTRLing worked.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyBimboDream-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Depending on how you name her, can the woman living with you be plausibly played out as a friend or roommate you end up dating? Or does the dialogue and scenario make the older "landlady" aspect difficult to ignore? Open to it if there's an option for a girlfriend MC's age outside of the house too. Nice renders, but the "landlady"/"tenant" situations just aren't my thing, nor would "landlady's" older friend be.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Depending on how you name her, can the woman living with you be plausibly played out as a friend or roommate you end up dating? Or does the dialogue and scenario make the older "landlady" aspect difficult to ignore? Open to it if there's an option for a girlfriend MC's age outside of the house too. Nice renders, but the "landlady"/"tenant" situations just aren't my thing, nor would "landlady's" older friend be.
yeah not the game for you if you dislike the mother or her friend. As the main thing is the incest relationship hell I don't really care for this in most games but I really like it in this one. I agree about her friend I hate her and can't stand her but all the lewd scenes with her ive seen are forced.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
There is in Scarlet. I hate the same - you can just skip through these segments and play the Scarlet GF segments, they're more or less mutually exclusive.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes