Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
this doesn't work for me, it still stops at random lines lol. probably where the dev felt like they needed to touch up some dialogue or a CG or something
Start a New Game from the main menu. Doing it from a previous save is what got me into that same loop.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Bitdefender stops the File from being saved after its downloaded from FILESDP, could be a false positive ( which is most likely ) but thought i still mention it.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Jun 6, 2018
Here's my WT, Cheat & Gallery Unlocker Mod for My Bimbo Dream v0.7.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: Workupload -

Just a question, Will this outdated version work on the current version of the game OR will it break the game?
Should i wait for the mod update, then patch it and play?

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Xakorik and Punto

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
Just a question, Will this outdated version work on the current version of the game OR will it break the game?
Should i wait for the mod update, then patch it and play?
As far as I can see, the WT Mod simply replaces the original script-file. So, if you install it, you'd be playing the old version of the game that simply throws you into the main menu at the end of EP7.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Same for me!
Are you using the mod?

I'd also try starting a new game then just tab skip.

Unfortunately didnt work
The code does indeed work...because I took it directly form the game script.

Open the files up and look for it.

define menu_gallery_unlocker_code = "showmeit"

define menu_gallery_unlocker_after_enter = ""
define menu_gallery_unlocker_input_value = ""
define _menu_gallery_unlocker_input_value = VariableInputValue("menu_gallery_unlocker_input_value")

So, the gallery code = showmeit
So, the gallery code =

showmeit

Sinburn

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Hi players. The bug at the end of the Megan scene is a mystery to me. I can't replicate the bug so I can't work out if any changes I make to the script fix it. It seems almost random who gets impacted by it. It's something to do with a return statement at the end of that scene that is supposed to take you back to the to-do list. It does for me on saves and new games alike. Waiting on our programmer to get back from a trip and he can tell me what dumb thing I did to break it.

Reactions: Demnor and NeroZee

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
For those who want to remove the obligatory file naming saving thing.
I always find it very annoying personally.

The save_load.rpy file given in this post was made from version 0.5.5 of the game, it should work for future versions of the game if the dev doesn't change it. If it doesn't work anymore, please make sure to contact me (quote my post or dm me) and I'll update the file. Or, you can do it yourself by following the spoiler below.

Just extract the game folder inside the zip file and place it into the root folder of the game.

running the game should recompile the file and it should work.

enjoy
Thanks!
I'm always annoyed when someone is making me do something...

Reactions: Xakorik
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes