Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yep, but the last scene was going so well it would have been nice for them both to leave satisfied. He does more for her on the Cuck route then he got to do on the regular route so check that out if your interested. I play Dom route as well and have n interest in the Cuck route but it has different content in this scene anyway.
So in the dom route she ends with the kid and in the ntr route she ends with the kid :WaitWhat:

Reactions: azzholez98

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

Developers Update
New
An hour ago

Hello bimbo fans.

Dropping in to give you a bit of a progress report. Currently, the plan is, as I mentioned before, to split Episode 9 into two parts. This is partially because I had written too much but also because we had a real crunch at the end of last month after we had to redo a whole load of images after we spotted a mistake. We just didn't have enough time to make a release that large.

To make it up to you we will be aiming to add in the ending that we have been working on. This will be a bad ending for some of you but for others, I know they like a bad ending. As this was originally a mini-game, we decided to redo the images we had with more care and quality to put in the main game. Between this and the 1st part, it will be a very generous release but the artists assure me they can get it done.

We have been getting some feedback on some pretty big issues that some people are having with the last release with the game kicking them out before the end and a few hard-coded Randalls. The Randalls have been fixed in the code and are just waiting on a new release but the other bug I am struggling with. As I can’t recreate it, I can’t test any changes I make to the script. If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to put them in the comments. Meanwhile, we are waiting for our awesome programmer to get back from holiday. I’m sure it’s something dumb I’ve done and he’ll be able to show me what an idiot I am when he is back so please be patient with us.

In other news, we are also reworking some of the early game images so that they are a little more consistent with the rest of the game. This includes redoing some of the animations and I have been super impressed.

Oh… And just a heads up… Sue gets her lips done in the next episode. I know this will cause a panic in some of you but don’t worry, we’ve been subtle… ish.

Stay tuned

Sinburn

Tags

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
well reading the dev log looking like another Bimboification upgrade gonna happen. While im not excited about some of those aspects like the lip injections it is expected with this game haha. But that is more cause I think Sue looks perfect haha, either way look forward to the next update.

eatitandsleep

May 5, 2020
Go ahead, be the change you wish to see in this world. By that I mean buy a month sub and leak the update, not commit credit card fraud by stealing your mother's credit card.
i mean there is no copyright so any one of us could remake the game to our liking by ripping it off line for line, like most of the assets/software used is ripped off from others who i doubt is being payed the hundreds to thousands that such assets/software cost, so in a nutshell its all really free money either which way if you can at least slightly code.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
i mean there is no copyright so any one of us could remake the game to our liking by ripping it off line for line, like most of the assets/software used is ripped off from others who i doubt is being payed the hundreds to thousands that such assets/software cost, so in a nutshell its all really free money either which way if you can at least slightly code.
What does this got to do with what I said?

Also there is copyright, every single artistic creation has automatic copyright protection. The non-enforcement of copyright doesn't mean no right exist.

Reactions: XerxesBlack

eatitandsleep

May 5, 2020
What does this got to do with what I said?

Also there is copyright, every single artistic creation has automatic copyright protection. The non-enforcement of copyright doesn't mean no right exist.
original creations and fair use falls under copyright protection, unlicensed assets do not, what im saying is the owners of said assets by all means could come and shut this whole forum down if they wanted to, doubt it would happen but it would be within their right.

Last edited:
Reactions: XerxesBlack

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Am i the only one who thinks the animation scenes are inconsistent? I know multiple people work on this, but the scene where Lucia gave Theo a handjob in ep. 6 is far better than her giving him a bj in ep. 8. I do hope that part of the game improves in the future, cause some animation is great and some feels like 4-5 images looping back and forth.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Am i the only one who thinks the animation scenes are inconsistent? I know multiple people work on this, but the scene where Lucia gave Theo a handjob in ep. 6 is far better than her giving him a bj in ep. 8. I do hope that part of the game improves in the future, cause some animation is great and some feels like 4-5 images looping back and forth.
I honestly haven't paid enough attention to the quality that closely when it comes to animations especially when sex is happening but the Lucia twerk still feels like the best animation in the game to me.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I honestly haven't paid enough attention to the quality that closely when it comes to animations especially when sex is happening but the Lucia twerk still feels like the best animation in the game to me.
Exactly my thoughts, all the animation in that episode feels like its a step above than what we got after that. Its really jarring, like i understand we get new update every 45 days or so because so many people work on different parts of the game, but i would like to see some consistency. Waited for Lucia to get more sexual with the boys only for it to look kinda like ass... the other sex scenes were not much better in this episode either, they look like baby's first animated sex scene you would see in games like this 5-6 years ago on this website.

Feb 1, 2021
Reactions: KiGa

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i started a new game and it stops and sends me to maine menu after i say goodbye to megan and text theo.. last screen is me sitting at the computer saying '' i'm sure there was something else i had to do '' and the next time i click sends me to main menu..what can i do?

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes