zandalari

May 4, 2019
Has the developer ever mentioned by which version he's going to stop fucking up the saves? I have saves for both dom and sub paths and by the time I'm done skipping through the entire game I'm more pissed than anything and frankly get no enjoyment from what's left. This is some 4th time that I've had to redo everything and honestly.. Pass. Going to wait until he's done changing every button and whatever the fuck.

Last edited:

Sinburn

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Has the developer ever mentioned by which version he's going to stop fucking up the saves? I have saves for both dom and sub paths and by the time I'm done skipping through the entire game I'm more pissed than anything and frankly get no enjoyment from what's left. This is some 4th time that I've had to redo everything and honestly.. Pass. Going to wait until he's done changing every button and whatever the fuck.

By episode 10. That will be the conclusion of Season 1 and will be our last chance to keep messing around with things.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Thank You gallery Mod, because if I was forced to play through this ENTIRE VN yet again to discover the MC and the Bimbo are still in the tease phase I would have been pissed.

It's one thing to pickup from an old save but it's entirely another, to be forced to repeat everything all over again to get to the new stuff just to be disappointed by more teasing. Max is gone and this story is starting to be very uninteresting, hopefully it picks back up. I haven't been happy ever since the Redesign/Rework and it continues to disappoint. So I'm putting this on the back burner for a few updates.

I used to be a supporter and had this in my Keep VN folder eagerly waiting the next update, now I just sigh and brace myself update after update.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thank You gallery Mod, because if I was forced to play through this ENTIRE VN yet again to discover the MC and the Bimbo are still in the tease phase I would have been pissed.

It's one thing to pickup from an old save but another to be forced to repeat everything entirely to get to the new stuff just to be disappointed by more teasing. Max is gone and this story is starting to be very uninteresting, hopefully it picks back up, I haven't been happy ever since the Redesign/Rework and it continues to disappoint. So I'm putting this on the back burner for a few updates.
I keep saves from each version and so far I've been able to go back to the previous version and start from there. You'll have to replay the last update, but better than starting from the beginning.

Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I keep saves from each version and so far I've been able to go back to the previous version and start from there. You'll have to replay the last update, but better than starting from the beginning.
Thanks but my old saves didn't work so I just went the gallery mod route to see the new scenes. The Scarlet stuff was sort of interesting but the Sue updates were disappointing to me. I'm going to put this on the backburner until June/July next year unless something major happens.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

It's one thing to pickup from an old save but it's entirely another, to be forced to repeat everything all over again to get to the new stuff just to be disappointed by more teasing. Max is gone and this story is starting to be very uninteresting, hopefully it picks back up. I haven't been happy ever since the Redesign/Rework and it continues to disappoint. So I'm putting this on the back burner for a few updates.

I used to be a supporter and had this in my Keep VN folder eagerly waiting the next update, now I just sigh and brace myself update after update.
For me even tho it's still at a teasing phase I very much loved the Sue scene in this update was still hot. I know you dont like slow burn very much and want to get to the action already. I do very much like how it isn't being rushed in this game however that is what kills most incest games or relationships for me in AVN's. Tho I do wish she did suck his dick at least since she has done done before haha. Tho I don't think it will be very long till she gives in I give it 3 updates before she has sex with him I think.

But the scarlett stuff did suck and she is the only character I like besides the mother

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Hi players. The bug at the end of the Megan scene is a mystery to me. I can't replicate the bug so I can't work out if any changes I make to the script fix it. It seems almost random who gets impacted by it. It's something to do with a return statement at the end of that scene that is supposed to take you back to the to-do list. It does for me on saves and new games alike. Waiting on our programmer to get back from a trip and he can tell me what dumb thing I did to break it.
Were Randall's and Sue's names hardcoded in the dialog in this update? It showed correct name for dialog header, but not in the dialog for me. Was that you or me having some quirk with old saves?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
For me even tho it's still at a teasing phase I very much loved the Sue scene in this update was still hot. I know you dont like slow burn very much and want to get to the action already. I do very much like how it isn't being rushed in this game however that is what kills most incest games or relationships for me in AVN's. Tho I do wish she did suck his dick at least since she has done done before haha. Tho I don't think it will be very long till she gives in I give it 3 updates before she has sex with him I think.

But the scarlett stuff did suck and she is the only character I like besides the mother
This is not a super slowburn which I hate. This is a reasonable pace imo but I agree she could have at least gave him a BJ. That's also why I said I'll come back too this VN in the future to see how this story develops.

To me a Good VN has sex scenes that are so hot and exciting, you can't wait to get to the next scene. Like Dstalker it has a Ton of sex scenes but each one is hot as all hell and you can't wait to see where the characters and story go. When writers tease and tease and tease it makes you wonder if they know how to write a hot sex scene or if we will get some vanilla crap in the end.

The hottest scene is this VN so far to me was Randall and Lucia, it gave Randall a backbone and it showed emotion and excitement in Lucia which was hot. It was a scene that left us wanting more, it was not a scene that made me want to see less of Lucia, it had exactly the opposite affect. Max may not have been well liked but at least he added some flavor some spark to this VN other than "Oh boy I think they may do it this time" between Randall and Sue.

Hopefully the writing gets better.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
This is not a super slowburn which I hate. This is a reasonable pace imo but I agree she could have at least gave him a BJ. That's also why I said I'll come back too this VN in the future to see how this story develops.

To me a Good VN has sex scene that are so hot and exciting to get to, you can't wait to get to the next scene. Like Dstalker it has a Ton of sex scenes but each one is hot as all hell. When writers tease and tease and tease it makes you wonder if they know how to write a hot sex scene of if we will get some vanilla crap in the end.

The hottest scene is this VN so far to me was Randall and Lucia, it gave Randall a backbone and it showed emotion and excitement in Lucia which was hot. It was a scene that left us wanting more, it was not a scene that made me want to see less of Lucia, it had exactly the opposite affect. Max may not have been well liked but at least he added some flavor some spark to this VN other than "Oh boy I think they may do it this time" between Randall and Sue.

Hopefully the writing gets better.
I could not get myself to like the Lucia scene cause I just dont like her at all. But I do agree she has some hot scenes for a character I dislike. Her twerking scene is still my favorite / hottest one to me. Honestly very few AVN's get me wanting more when it comes to sex scene. Tho I rarely play a game for the sex scenes myself only some I do. I started to play this for the sex scenes then started to not care about them after I started to like the relationship between Sue and the MC. Usually I end up wanting more of the character and not the sex kind of how I feel with Sue and Scarlett right now. But yeah this game does have a good balance for those that care about sex and those that care about character progression.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I could not get myself to like the Lucia scene cause I just dont like her at all. But I do agree she has some hot scenes for a character I dislike. Her twerking scene is still my favorite / hottest one to me. Honestly very few AVN's get me wanting more when it comes to sex scene. Tho I rarely play a game for the sex scenes myself only some I do. I started to play this for the sex scenes then started to not care about them after I started to like the relationship between Sue and the MC. Usually I end up wanting more of the character and not the sex kind of how I feel with Sue and Scarlett right now. But yeah this game does have a good balance for those that care about sex and those that care about character progression.
You are 100% correct and I agree. If you want to write a game like this and have only a few sex scenes the story had better be damn good. I can give you two examples off the top of my head Ataegina and Luna's Fall from Grace these two are at the top of my story writing awards contenders. I skipped over sex scene to get to the next plot point in there stories. Neither title even has an animation but the stories are so damn good.

My Bimbo Dreams is about turning an ordinary woman into a Bimbo, I'm not expecting deep lore but give us something write something deep and intriguing or give us fan service and write some hot sex scenes.

This is going the route of late night Cinemax where it's interesting enough but we are waiting for the next sex scene. Frankly the story isn't deep enough to hole my interest and with the absence of hot sex scenes I will be back next year after the writer decide where to go. Currently this is lazy day time soap opera level or writing.

Last edited:

F074

Jan 19, 2020

Is the gallery mod updated for 8.0?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
She gave a blowjob to Randall in 0.7 in my pimp route
Yep, but the last scene was going so well it would have been nice for them both to leave satisfied. He does more for her on the Cuck route then he got to do on the regular route so check that out if your interested. I play Dom route as well and have n interest in the Cuck route but it has different content in this scene anyway.

Sodapop.

Formerly 'zZsuede'
Jun 18, 2024
Here's my WT, Cheat & Gallery Unlocker Mod for My Bimbo Dream v0.7.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: Workupload -
bro I have a question when do you plan to update this?? :BootyTime: :HideThePain:

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes