Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
So in the dom route she ends with the kid and in the ntr route she ends with the kid :WaitWhat:
So you want her to be used and abused by a piece of shit and the MC kicked out on the street and not enjoying any of the NTR?
Bruv maybe think about the story a bit from the writers perspective.

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
So the mc and lucia finally hook up, she i think enjoys herself. She says she wants to continue seeing the mc.

She then kicks the mc out cause she has another dude on her roster ? So is lucia a hooker or a sex addict ?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So you want her to be used and abused by a piece of shit and the MC kicked out on the street and not enjoying any of the NTR?
Bruv maybe think about the story a bit from the writers perspective.
The what? I just say that you end with the kid no matter what. I don't need the kid to enjoy the women doing bimbo things.
Tbf I'm not a ntr lover, so playing as the cuck doesn't make it for me. I'm more interested in the corruption of the women.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
So the mc and lucia finally hook up, she i think enjoys herself. She says she wants to continue seeing the mc.

She then kicks the mc out cause she has another dude on her roster ? So is lucia a hooker or a sex addict ?
if you followed the story it seems the mother turned Lucia into a slut during their younger days.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes