VN Ren'Py My Boss' Wife [v0.1] [Tuxedo Jay]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pantil

Apr 21, 2019
What my father teaches me.
Either you fuck or they'll fuck you.

Mother's Phrase.
When a woman offers herself, is it a man's duty to take advantage.

Reactions: TuxedoJay

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Artstyle gives nosalgiac flashbacks to Ganguro girl and other games of that long dead, prehistorik era

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Will you succumb to temptation, risking everything you’ve worked for?
Or will you stay focused on your career and secure the promotion you’ve fought so hard to earn?
How about both?

1eyeBlind

May 6, 2024
Thanks for the share - great start! Sure, there's a few typo's but I'm sure they'll be patched up quick.

Hot, ginger wife... my fav (y)

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I can't get past the first preview that just screams AI.
That right hand with it's knuckles on his right hip would be painful for either one of them.

TuxedoJay

Waifu Explorer
Game Developer
May 5, 2023
I can't get past the first preview that just screams AI.
That right hand with it's knuckles on his right hip would be painful for either one of them.
Nah no AI here... it's all hand drawn but if something looks out of place I can always fix it in future builds

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian Handmade translation of :
My Boss Wife [v0.1]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

Alpha-Hybrid

May 19, 2022
So I'm guessing in future updates there are moments where it says 'Don't stop' or 'stop her' and you click Don't stop when you're absolutely sure you won't get found out by your boss. so it will lead to 2 different endings 1. you reject her every time and 2 you get the wife without getting found out.
Am I close or nah, you get caught every single time you try so either be high on the business ladder or get nothing.

kulu21

Jul 4, 2017
There was an old game like this. I have been looking for it for a while now. It's the same concept, you are visiting your friend/boss and sneakily have to play a point/click mini games while he is not watching to proceed. Does anyone remember the name or have a link?
Edit: I found it, for anyone interested here is the link :3

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes