Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Art looks amazing, too bad I just can't with that horse dude and the ntr vibes. Looking really good though, for those who like it. I'll keep an eye out of curiosity.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I'll do my duty and just leave this here:
It needs animations if the tags are correct and it only has stills atm.
MORE, ANIMATIONS.. WE NEED.
MORE JUICY CHARACTERS WE MUST MEET!

This was going somewhere but I don't want to bother.. You got the idea..

Klain50

May 27, 2017
The art looks amazing and the concept is intriguing. I'll wait for few more updates to see which direction it's going. Will keep it on my watchlist

Reactions: Haise01

Aikoto

Jan 28, 2018
Someone needs to take one for the team by playing it and telling us whether this game is about having fun as Jimmy or watching the horse guys having all the fun. :unsure:
Apparently you stalk their daily lives, boob lady likes horse cock.
Cow is drooling over Jimmy and Eva is a good cat.

originalspam

Jun 20, 2019
This wasn't bad at all for a demo. The pliers and board for the cat could have used some minor hints, and the memory game could have used some more time, but overall not too shabby. Also, maybe some sound adjustments?

Looks very promising for this, uh, genre? LOL

Reactions: Haise01

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Pretty small demo but not a bad start. The art is good. Storytelling is fine.
I really liked Eva’s scene. The pet play was sexy and I’m excited to see her work that big cock when we get a bigger demo.
Sally had a boring scene for me since the guy’s dick was so small.
And the NTR didn’t feel like NTR to me. It’s hard to call it cheating when there is no emotional connection presented. It’s more similar to just using a toy.

My biggest problem with it was that the clicking was arbitrary. Finding the chicken under the porch and finding the pliers in hay. Neither had any kind of indication they were actually there and that could be quite frustrating for many.

Reactions: rokrad

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
very impressive for a v0.1 alpha. my only complaint really is the difficulty of those 2 hidden object bits, the catgirl one in particular - you're not given any indication in where you should click at all or what you're even looking for.

also - is this really Bestiality? i get this is set on a farm, and there's action involving a "horse" but the character is so anthropomorphized that it doesn't really fit the tag imo.

Automagic

Apr 10, 2018
Someone needs to take one for the team by playing it and telling us whether this game is about having fun as Jimmy or watching the horse guys having all the fun. :unsure:
Just a demo thus far but there's one seen with each so I'm guessing there'll be a mix in the full game.

themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
Okay, so I think the memory game was fine?
But the "find the exact right pixel" hiding of the pliers and Milton's hiding spot was annoying as fuck. I hope they can give a hint or a different sort of puzzle for those sections.

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
Apparently you stalk their daily lives, boob lady likes horse cock.
Cow is drooling over Jimmy and Eva is a good cat.
Yeah the way Sally interacted with Dash i don't see her trying anything with him the other girls maybe

2.70 star(s) 22 Votes