EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
I don't get it, Sally talking to "us" like we're someone different than Jimmy at the start? So isn't SallyxJimmy also NTR lol?

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
is NTR Avoidable? would be pretty disapointing for non NTR lovers if it wasent avoidable me included
Don't really know yet there are two scene with two other girls one with a horse and the other your uncle but Sally seems to be the one you'll romance and so far she's already super into the Mc and seems to hate/dislike the horse guys so unless it's going to be forced Ntr then yeah pretty sure it'll be avoidable

Reactions: Wildbill5150

px305

May 6, 2017
Love the art but unless they add gallery this game needs more save slots.

I like NTR but lets wait the full release to see that,now I just dont see any romantic ,marriage or anything between characters its just Sally sexualy atracted to jimmy.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Dammit NTR why cant shit just be optional ugh. Anyways im still going to play it because im super excited for a new Hucow game/VN. its a shame they are not more common in non-rpgm format. #thatsmykink

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
it's a weird one, the only scenes where you're recognized as an ingame presence from what i remember is when the Chicken is talking to you; otherwise the rest of the game plays out like a multiple protagonist type deal, with characters just monologuing to themselves; so is it really NTR?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Very good art. Ntr is not my cup of tea, but going to wait as sometimes people mix up the tags on it, cheating/netori and other stuff.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Pretty good demo :) The art is really nice and the story has some potential !!

Oh and voice acting is so rare that everytime I saw a game with dub, I give it a chance (and this one worth it).
The mini-game was fun I hope their will be more, concerning the scenes well I'll wait the 0.1 to see the full version so wait and see ^^
I just hope the dev will give us more save or a galery to see the scenes again (in the menu there seem to be a galery but I'm not sure).

Good job keep going :)

P.S.: For those who dislikes NTR well too bad ^^ (I don't see any in this version but whatever)

phwolf

Jul 24, 2018
It's on steam too, scheduled for release in September 20th, 2 month wait there.
Here's hoping it's the full release and not some alpha nonsense.
Critical Bliss is publishing it so the price range could be good.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
it says on the website this is supposed to be 2 hours of content but i think ud have to buy it

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Nice art. I guess the options menu isn't ready yet? Wouldn't mind being able to play with the audio/voice volume.

2.70 star(s) 22 Votes