asdfasdf

Aug 26, 2016
Like many others here, it looks good, hits some of my fetishes, but when I see NTR it's a hard NO.

Not downloading it unless that shit is optional.

Reactions: Crazymic79

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Damn, if only it was optional. Lots going for the game, too bad.

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
So Sally already has a crush on the younger male caretaker and seems to dislike Dash and the other Horse dudes so i don't see how there will be any Ntr stuff with her :unsure:

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
So Sally already has a crush on the younger male caretaker and seems to dislike Dash and the other Horse dudes so i don't see how there will be any Ntr stuff with her :unsure:
My silly naive little child, why do you think "ugly bastard" is a term affiliated with NTR? The women dont love the men, they love the cock.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to force the game into fullscreen without borders? Options dont seem to be working.

Also the cow kind of looks like Proxy Paige :D

Last edited:

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
the gameplay is lackluster at best and some of the voice lines dont seem to be recorded in order but hey, it's just the alpha build. The characters don't have much depth yet but then again other than Sally and Jimmy everyone only shows up for one event.
As for the art style; I absolutely love it!

Let's see how this plans out and if there's going to be either game theme that sticks or if the next mini games are going to be better.

E$DRHUIJ:

Mar 24, 2020
>Saw NTR tag
>thought I could handle being a cuck
Could not handle being a cuck I vehemently hate this game and also I never got past the introduction since the cat puzzle was way too hard.

2.70 star(s) 22 Votes