Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Overall decent, hope the ntr thing is an just going to be with fiona already hate the horses. Scenes were good hope you can remove the voices later. By far the best part for me was the fucking chicken, i had to try hard not to laugh at his voice and dialogue.

Reactions: Jacktron1

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
Overall decent, hope the ntr thing is an just going to be with fiona already hate the horses. Scenes were good hope you can remove the voices later. By far the best part for me was the fucking chicken, i had to try hard not to laugh at his voice and dialogue.
Sally seems to hate Dash already info about the game says the Uncle keeps her as his pet tho whether that's meant as sexual or not idk since he already has the cat game does have a Sexual harassment tag so perhaps one of them will force her

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
yo i am loving this game it's so funny there's even a ninja meme said my milton the chicken

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
There's a lot of unsecure people in this forum soon as they see an "alpha" character they flip out about NTR, there's no MC or at least in the Demo there's inst one beside that there's no romance or any kind of relationship between characters apart from working/living in the same farm.

Come con people are you going to fap to a hybrid-woman-cow but if u see some NTR are you going to stop?
Like it's going to harm your morals, I dont think u have to like it but people just drop the game whenever you see the slightest NTR content, I played a lot of game with fetishes I don't like I usually avoid or skip that part and that's it.
I have no problem with NTR, it's neither a turn on nor a turn off if it's there, it's there. I only mentioned it cuz it just confused me further as to who we are playing, but if I understand you correctly, we don't play a specific character, we just "watch it all happen".

Reactions: Haise01

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
I have no problem with NTR, it's neither a turn on nor a turn off if it's there, it's there. I only mentioned it cuz it just confused me further as to who we are playing, but if I understand you correctly, we don't play a specific character, we just "watch it all happen".
It's kind of confusing and sloppy. The cow girl is literally having a conversation with you in the beginning of the game. Then the horse asks who she's talking to and she says none of your business. Are we a ghost? An imaginary friend? I don't understand why we don't just play as Jimmy.

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
It's kind of confusing and sloppy. The cow girl is literally having a conversation with you in the beginning of the game. Then the horse asks who she's talking to and she says none of your business. Are we a ghost? An imaginary friend? I don't understand why we don't just play as Jimmy.
Might just have been an introduction for the Alpha version to introduce us to her maybe the full game we will play as Jimmy all the time

sovereign31

Sep 21, 2017
Two things.
First lots of people complaining about NTR but Sally with Jimmy technically could be the NTR you dummies. (Though I personally hope there is more)
Second, and this might just be me personally but the VA work ruins the play for me so I will be muting this any time I play. Everything is so goddamn monotone and the accents are a bit cringey.

Reactions: Sunedosa
2.70 star(s) 22 Votes