RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm new to this stuff, could you tell me how to use the arc unpacker? I got it but have no clue how to use it and there are no instructions on the site from the looks of it
Much appreciated :giggle:
Sorry I meant to reply sooner, but I guess I got side tracked and forgot. Arc unpacker is pretty simple as long as you are slightly computer smart, and ill make it even easier. Download this , or make you own .bat file with this command "arc_unpacker --dec=microsoft/exe GAMENAME.exe" After you have the file, place it in the folder along with the arc unpacker.
1.PNG

Now whenever you have a Tyranobuilder game like this one all you have to go is copy and paste the Arc unpacker along with the .bat to its main directory (Where the .exe is located) and edit the .bat to have the GAMENAME.exe be the same as the actual games .exe. So for example in the case of this game, the .bat would read "arc_unpacker --dec=microsoft/exe MBFSally_Alpha_demo1.exe"After that all you need to do is run the .bat.
2.PNG

zulook69

Mar 22, 2018
I got it first try lol
I had had a QA report, where I gave answers for questions, I saw that:
1. these guys want to sell the game for money $6 or more..
2. gameplay time in full version 2h or more

I think they need to remove mini-games.

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
absolutely fantastic work. best game in a very long time please keep at it. thats how you do a demo folks.

Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
I feel like this game has a lot of potential. I enjoyed the art in the demo, and didn't mind the card game, but the "point and click" aspect of things was not fun at all. I seriously hope they fix that in the final version. There is literally no indication of what you need to click. With that being said I really hope this actually comes out on time, or at least another version is released on time to show progress has been made. The art in this is impressive it'd be a shame if it didn't get finished.

2.70 star(s) 22 Votes