jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
i played the "full version" on steam, it only has one more scene/scenario over this demo. not worth it

i was expecting to see a scene with the cowgirl getting destroyed by some horse mans or the cat getting her back blown by the farmer

disappointed:HideThePain:
can you upload that shit?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
i played the "full version" on steam, it only has one more scene/scenario over this demo. not worth it

i was expecting to see a scene with the cowgirl getting destroyed by some horse mans or the cat getting her back blown by the farmer

disappointed:HideThePain:
what do you mean one more scene ????????
how is the full game has 1 more scene then the demo????

man i had high hopes for this am getting rekt here

can you share it plz ?

FriedPasta

Apr 22, 2018
The devs simply completely lied about the game and it's content.
Indeed, the steam rates are going down real quick, and only 16 are written at the moment.
I really dont understand why they lie about the gameplay hours and content, people got it done on half an hour, you can get a refund as long as you dont play more than 2, and this game has like 0 reason to be replayed as there is very little content and nothing to do. Seems a bit stupid to me.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
what do you mean one more scene ????????
how is the full game has 1 more scene then the demo????

man i had high hopes for this am getting rekt here

can you share it plz ?
cant share i have refunded this garbage, shame was looking forward to this game and devs future projects. way to leave shit first impression

the ones asking, basically where the demo ends. that is exactly where one more scene/scenario happens and bam the game ends.

fiona(cowgirl) dicking scene with the horse were already posted on their twitter

only cat photos were new content but they are just photos no scene or dialogue for it

they got a shitty photo booth thing where you can dress the mc up aka sally

FriedPasta

Apr 22, 2018
Game crashes.Waiting for more stable version.
Yup, had some crashes while playing too doing the fast forward. But it is LITERALLY the steam version
Dunno if it is because steam is not conected or just because the game is trash.

Edit: now that I think about it, it crashed a few times and I was playing with steam open and launching it from there.

Kertun

Jul 29, 2017
Yup, had some crashes while playing too doing the fast forward. But it is LITERALLY the steam version

Edit: now that I think about it, it crashed a few times and I was playing with steam open and launching it from there.
Crashes after the first dialogue of the cowgirl when she say to explore the farm. Tried multiple times. Thanks anyway for the try

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
this legit had some of the best of the 2d art and the game setup looked so promising ...shame it turns out like this.

he had a great opportunity to do a way bigger game with much more scene and he destroyed like this.

i have no idea why he would do this ..unless maybe this is like kind of update only ?? and not the full game maybe he is planning a release every month or something?

FriedPasta

Apr 22, 2018
Crashes after the first dialogue of the cowgirl when she say to explore the farm. Tried multiple times. Thanks anyway for the try
God damn, will have to wait for a crack then.
Well, at least you are not missing too much, there is one more scene and just a few CGs, thats it.
It is 5€ only but, I mean, 30 minutes of gameplay for 5 euro... Bit too much.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018

the game force close for me too at start i think it needs a crack or something.

c4tx

Jun 8, 2017
lol retard devs, my refund just processed.

imagine trying to pull patreon milking stunts on steam :KEK:
Well, if at least they released it as an Early Access, and we knew they would be adding content, 4-5 bucks would be acceptable

Dankthedank

Jan 10, 2018
pretty sure the crashes have something to do with the achievements cause all the crashes i experienced happen at timings where you should get an achievement

Reactions: punhetas

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
pretty sure the crashes have something to do with the achievements cause all the crashes i experienced happen at timings where you should get an achievement
did you manage to even play the game ??

the one is shared here forced close at the start

can you share your's pls ??

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I have to say though I'm completely confused by the games release date when the game was pretty much finished when the demo was released. I have no idea what their end game goal was if everyone can get refunds so easily and this just completely ruined any possible semblance of trust towards their company.

2.70 star(s) 22 Votes