mPLAYS

Jun 28, 2020
the pliers are bottom right in the hay, completetly hidden, hard to find. the memory game is easy. but I can't seem to solve the cat girl. anyone found it?

nvm found it. its the wood panels to the left of the stairs of where the catgirl is
GOD DAMNIT, THANKS

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
That mini game is awful. I can deal with memory games like this but not in its current form. you Have to move the cursor 2-3 cards to the right to select a card 2-3 spots to the left? When I click on a card I expect THAT card to turn over....not the one thats located 3 cards to the left or whatever.

Reactions: Fillestein

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
honestly the "NTR" tag feels abit misplaced here...
the "cheating" tag would have been more appropriate i think.

Jun 8, 2017
Is there either of those happening in this game? Didn't think it had much content to it at all, from what I've seen people say at least.

Sep 12, 2020
wow i've never been so disappointed by something that targeted all my kinks so specifically. The art is fine but the puzzles are stupid and the scenes cut off with a [DEMO VERSION] disclaimer but c'mon like i know you need money but at least have the puzzles not be dumb as hell

FriedPasta

Apr 22, 2018
This game comes out the 30 on steam so its only two days away, I guess the answer is no but, is there any other demo version aside from this one?

I really liked the first demo but really felt less than an actual demo.

Reactions: LordTuskar

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
is the full out on steam already? It unlocks in one day for me
I try to search for it on steam store to buy it but could not find it.

maybe it got removed or something IDK.

can you post the link if you have it?

Edit: nvm it will b out in a couple of hours .

Last edited:

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
I'm getting the impression that this game isn't going to be much bigger than the demo. Their own news posts on Steam keep calling it short and sweet.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I'm getting the impression that this game isn't going to be much bigger than the demo. Their own news posts on Steam keep calling it short and sweet.
i played the "full version" on steam, it only has one more scene/scenario over this demo. not worth it

i was expecting to see a scene with the cowgirl getting destroyed by some horse mans or the cat getting her back blown by the farmer

disappointed:HideThePain:

Last edited:

Dan Cabanas

Mar 22, 2018
i played the "full version" on steam, it only has one more/scenario over this demo. not worth it

i was expecting to see a scene with the cowgirl getting destroyed by some horse mans or the cat getting her back blown by the farmer

disappointed:HideThePain:
welp thanks for letting us know!!

2.70 star(s) 22 Votes