Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
The art is REALLY good, and it's also nice that there are voices in the game, but I wish we had the option to turn it off.
Also there's something wrong with menu, some of the options doesn't work.
The card game was nice, I like minigames like that.

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
It's kind of confusing and sloppy. The cow girl is literally having a conversation with you in the beginning of the game. Then the horse asks who she's talking to and she says none of your business. Are we a ghost? An imaginary friend? I don't understand why we don't just play as Jimmy.
That didn't bothered me, It was kinda interesting. And maybe, just maybe it will help the people that don't like ntr to enjoy the game a little more, since you're not the one getting cucked. It's kinda how I got into ntr, I hated it before but then I started seeing it from another perspective, and now it's one of my favorite genres.

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
I have no problem with NTR, it's neither a turn on nor a turn off if it's there, it's there. I only mentioned it cuz it just confused me further as to who we are playing, but if I understand you correctly, we don't play a specific character, we just "watch it all happen".
That confused me too, but I think that's another way of doing ntr, we're gonna see someone be taken away, but it won't be taken away from us, I guess :unsure:

D

Deleted member 192287

This was really good! I can't wait for more and is there a apk android version? If not... I CALL UPON THE GODS OF ANDRIOD PORTS

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
Two things.
First lots of people complaining about NTR but Sally with Jimmy technically could be the NTR you dummies. (Though I personally hope there is more)
Second, and this might just be me personally but the VA work ruins the play for me so I will be muting this any time I play. Everything is so goddamn monotone and the accents are a bit cringey.
Well on the website it says Sally is the Uncles personal Pet so if Jimmy and her get together it'll technically be Ntr so your not totally wrong

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Its Tyrano builder, you can use ark unpacker to rip the images.

Heres a link to all the images in the game .
I'm new to this stuff, could you tell me how to use the arc unpacker? I got it but have no clue how to use it and there are no instructions on the site from the looks of it
Much appreciated :giggle:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Oh no, its another Twincest dev. Give us half a scene and tell us to go spend money on Patreon if we want to see the rest, you wont get anything out of me if your updates are just half finished. Its a great start though and I will consider pledging once you show that every update will have finished scenes instead of the cocktease crap.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
NTR is worthless, but seems potentially promising if not thrown behind a paywall of death: IE-will only continue developing if they make money off the short "demo"

Kaenroh

Jun 18, 2020
Had to mute this game. I appreciate they're trying to voice act everything, but after 5 minutes of everyone sounding like the Popeyes spokesperson after their fifth dab rip, I couldn't do it anymore.

Art's great, gameplay is fine. Annoying that the text can't be toggled to immediately show and is often at least partially gated by the voice lines.

2.70 star(s) 22 Votes