jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
It’s called Spellhearts. Its a fantasy game that’s supposed to be larger than this one. I don’t know when it will come out.

I use to sub to the patreon and he said there will be a continuation of the Sally games for what it’s worth.
Thanks buddy. Really lookin' forward to Sally continuation lol. :V

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The game crashed after the long intro. This is the 3rd game in the last few days I've downloaded that has done that. What da dealio? 0_O

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Ehhh... so i caved in a bought it on Steam. And suprise, suprise the money was not well spent. Anyway here are the screenshots of the so called new content in version 2. It might not be everything but at this point i can hardly give a fuck about this game.
Is this content in the version uploaded here?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
It’s called Spellhearts. Its a fantasy game that’s supposed to be larger than this one. I don’t know when it will come out.

I use to sub to the patreon and he said there will be a continuation of the Sally games for what it’s worth.
its coming out this year q3/4!!!
its gonna have female x monster/furry/beast so if you liked fiona or whatever get railed by horse
you'll like when witches take the monster D

Reactions: LordTuskar

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
its coming out this year q3/4!!!
its gonna have female x monster/furry/beast so if you liked fiona or whatever get railed by horse
you'll like when witches take the monster D
That’s cool. I actually stopped subscribing because of the back tracking on the Sally DLC so I haven’t kept up with it. I was hoping we would get more scenes with the horses. Hopefully it’s bigger than his first game.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
That’s cool. I actually stopped subscribing because of the back tracking on the Sally DLC so I haven’t kept up with it. I was hoping we would get more scenes with the horses. Hopefully it’s bigger than his first game.
it is bigger, also its the same publisher and artist as sally lol
i think they learnt their lesson with sally, that selling a game with same content as demo is not good for business.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
it is bigger, also its the same publisher and artist as sally lol
i think they learnt their lesson with sally, that selling a game with same content as demo is not good for business.
See I didn’t have a problem with the amount of content. As far as I saw there were no promises made or really anything laying out the content of the game so it wasn’t that egregious to me.

What annoyed me was when they said they would add onto ALL of the collectible pictures then sneak edited their own patreon post to take out the Sally part and act like it never happened. That was pretty shady.

2.70 star(s) 22 Votes