dond1

Jul 29, 2019
So any update on the version 2? or is it even worth it

edit. so I did download the new version for "science" I doubt the game is worth it to pay or even download for free. Art is good but there is just so little new in the update. You get short new scenes with catgirl and the horse girl and thats it.

Last edited:

AntiTsundere

Sep 10, 2018
So any update on the version 2? or is it even worth it

edit. so I did download the new version for "science" I doubt the game is worth it to pay or even download for free. Art is good but there is just so little new in the update. You get short new scenes with catgirl and the horse girl and thats it.
Why not share it then?

LemonCake2137

May 11, 2018
Oh yeah, btw if you are an achievement whore like me and want 100% completion on this game don't bother. The final achievement which is completing the story didn't pop up on multiple playthroughs and the devs do not give 2 shits about it working. Which is weird. considering the fact that 66.1% people that played the game have got it. The only explanation i see is that they got the achievement before the dlc update for version 2 in june. Damn shame

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Your second post of pictures were already in the game minus the first one. It’s also why this game is so disappointing. Not only did the dev make it seem like there was a ton more scenes after the trial but the dev also said they would add onto ALL of the extra scenes found in pictures before editing their patreon post to exclude Sally from the update. The dev said there won’t be anymore updates to this game either so the only possibly of more Sally scenes is in another game.

Pretty annoying for a game that had a ton of tags that never happened but were implied/hinted upon.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
My advice: don't buy the game, there is nothing worth the price in the "new" version. Just forget it and get some of the other awesome games on this site.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
is this janky and busted? tried the steam version and it crashes everytime in the intro and this one farts out during the first speech from sally.

ShadowedDemise

Dec 16, 2020
Running into the same crash once Sally's done talking, at the very beginning. Just posting here in case anyone figures out a solution. Shame. I was really looking forward to playing. First game I've come across with actual voice acting.

2.70 star(s) 22 Votes