bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Wait...you say a fucking horse shit ain't NTR? The horse is the greatest and best example of NTR.

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
It took me almost longe to figur out how to run that game, than palying it:ROFLMAO: which is sad because the art is good

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Again, seems like the new version doesn't actually include content for Sally. I'm starting to wonder whether this is just laziness or some kind of denial about the content that people expected/wanted from the game.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Again, seems like the new version doesn't actually include content for Sally. I'm starting to wonder whether this is just laziness or some kind of denial about the content that people expected/wanted from the game.
Yeah you'd think a game called My Breast Friend Sally would have added content about breeding that cow.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Yeah you'd think a game called My Breast Friend Sally would have added content about breeding that cow.
The best part about this all is that when they originally announced the DLCs there was supposed to be additional content with the pictures of Sally blowing the farmer. Then a couple months later they ghost edited the post to remove Sally’s part from the announcement. I imagine they probably got scared people would be pissed at “NTR” content but man I just wanna see the cow girl get fucked, NTR or not.

Last edited:

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
The best part about this all is that when they originally announced the DLCs there was supposed to be additional content with the pictures of Sally blowing the farmer. Then a couple months later they ghost edited the post to remove Sally’s part from the announcement. I imagine they probably got scared people would be pissed at NTR content but man I just wanna see the cow girl get fucked, NTR or not.
Maybe they're doing it without the NTR, which I'd approve of.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Rather take the NTR cause that would mean actual hentai content instead of what was in the actual original game.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Maybe they're doing it without the NTR, which I'd approve of.
The scene isn’t even NTR. The main problem is that so many people see it’s not the main character and start screaming NTR when it never was, so they might just avoid doing it. Which means less content, which is a net loss for both vanilla guys and NTR guys.

Reactions: DTchan
2.70 star(s) 22 Votes