jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
This thread does show it as complete but actually this game was abandoned. A lot of CG present but no scenes were written for them. Such a wasted potential.
Where are you getting this from? The last thing that was heard was a few posts above you when they said they’d be making free DLC’s for the CG’s with no story (then took away the Sally one, FeelsBadMan)

Not saying you’re a liar just wondering where you heard this from. It isn’t on anyone’s twitter or Patreon from what I can tell.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
This is some of the best art I've ever seen on here... I just wish this was an actual full game. Right now it's more like a "one and done" kind of chapter which is sad because this has so much potential. I'd love to see a full game like this from the devs at some point. I love the whole concept of a breeding farm so pregnancy would be awesome if a full game like this ever released.

PS: Sally looks ridiculously hot.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I checked and the Update doesn't make me hopeful that they will fix the core issues.

Shi mentions on the patreon that they will fix the game's code and give the cat girl and horse bitch more scenes.... AKA they won't actually fulfill the tags that this game has on F95 nor does it sound like they plan on doing more with Sally, so it seems like the game will go on without any actual interesting plotlines.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
game just crashes right after the intro of her talking about the farm, cant get it to work no matter what i do and i gotta say who ever made this game was really dumb when it came to the code, alot of dumb paths that make it brake when searching for images.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Okay, so I think the memory game was fine?
But the "find the exact right pixel" hiding of the pliers and Milton's hiding spot was annoying as fuck. I hope they can give a hint or a different sort of puzzle for those sections.
yo i am loving this game it's so funny there's even a ninja meme said my milton the chicken
Speaking of Milton, does anyone here have a screenshot of all the matching cards unlocked in the card game? That matching game challenge has me stuck.

Apr 29, 2020
My Breast Friend Sally - v2.0 Update ?
This is what is says.

My Breast Friend Sally - v2.0 Update
After receiving all kinds of feedback from fans and players, Kupaa Studios and myself have decided to revamp the game to deliver a superior experience as DLC on Steam. Steam players who have purchased the game will get this update for free.
Version 2.0 will include an entire re-coding of the game for clean up, the addition of some "quality of life features", and most importantly extended content for Fiona and Eva. At this time the script is done and art layouts are mostly complete for scenes and new sprites.
We are well underway with he overhaul and additions and I'll have more updates as we check things of the development list.
Thank you again to those who've supported the project! We hope to make a truly definitive and polished version!

2.70 star(s) 22 Votes