helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I didn't actually think that this was going to be that type of cucking game from the tags and the demo. I was expecting this to be a cheating corruption game where you could influence Sally to fuck the horsemen. Nowhere was it hinted that you would play as the bitch boy and you still didn't do so in the actual game.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Pretty small demo but not a bad start. The art is good. Storytelling is fine.
I really liked Eva’s scene. The pet play was sexy and I’m excited to see her work that big cock when we get a bigger demo.
Sally had a boring scene for me since the guy’s dick was so small.
And the NTR didn’t feel like NTR to me. It’s hard to call it cheating when there is no emotional connection presented. It’s more similar to just using a toy.

My biggest problem with it was that the clicking was arbitrary. Finding the chicken under the porch and finding the pliers in hay. Neither had any kind of indication they were actually there and that could be quite frustrating for many.
I can't shake off the bad feeling of how the artist of this game was the one who dropped off on Claire's quest and delayed the development.

Sep 8, 2018
It's really a matter of great concern that the tastes of people have been changed now
I have no problem with Ntr everybody has its own fetishes but getting cucked by a squirrel then pikachu and now this whatever this human horse got me really worried
tenor.gif

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I can't shake off the bad feeling of how the artist of this game was the one who dropped off on Claire's quest and delayed the development.
Is that true? He leaves a game thats actually good and stunts development of that game only to make a really mediocre game on his own, whilst the other game gets back on its feet and continues to grow steadily. Kinda poetic if true.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Is that true? He leaves a game thats actually good and stunts development of that game only to make a really mediocre game on his own, whilst the other game gets back on its feet and continues to grow steadily. Kinda poetic if true.
The artist''s name is Jiangshi. Check the early game of Claire's Quest and you will see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
I had high hopes for this one. But here we are with a completed version that basically added nothing. A few extra images, basically no story. This is more demo than game.

2.70 star(s) 22 Votes