2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
was sorta into this game. wanted to wait for update to see devs update style.
depending on the results I woulda backed this game.
3 month dev time to finish the rest of the game after only HALF the demo was released?
too bad the game is as fishy as it sounds. damn I had hopes cuz the art was so good.

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
Its can be only the first thing he made, a try before go in biggest project ? see how many money he win with that :D

or not... we will see

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
the latest version with the Steam Loader included just opens to my task bar, with audio playing - but I can't get it onto the screen...

SOLVED: Hover over the icon in the task bar, hover over the top of the preview, right click there maximizing - the game opens in a window now, and ingame press "F" to go fullscreen...

Last edited:

hhhg

May 21, 2018
Anyone know any games with the same type of look as this? Characters look pretty hot

Dozeil

Apr 29, 2017
Yes. This functions past the point Original upload files crash at. Note to other frustrated users. Make sure to follow the quoted instructions. There is a bigger application file you can click and have the game run to the known crash point and there's there's the smartsteamloader... use the smartsteamloader.

Thank you cooperdk for the new fixed and shared version.

the smartsteamloader is just black screen for me, can anyone help with that ?

nozdormu3880

Jun 15, 2019
after instruction, meeting brown horse, the game is automatically shut down. is there any patch for this error?

geugeug

Jul 1, 2017
Hello? where did this one come from?

Edit: yeah nevernind,,,,, This game is shorter than your avarage renpy 0.001 alpha omega beta gamma game that gets posted here,

Last edited:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
The drawings are beautiful, the 'game' too short. Voices don't help the game at all.

fendall

Apr 13, 2019
I downloaded the version with the Steam loader in it used the loader to start the game and it works fine now

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It is such a shame because the artwork is just lovely! I fell in digital love with those three female characters right away!

Fuck it when the devs just fuck the girls in all holes with a drill and say "fuck it". Fuck them. Hope to see more artwork though.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
So i gave it another chance and with that steamloader thing it works fine, i could play the game without any crash, but this game is sooo short and i feel like sally deserved a little bit more attention, the actual full game feels like a intro for the characters nothin more and nothing less.

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
It's hugely ironic that because the whole thing gave off a gross cuck vibe it didn't get the funding and the cucks got cucked out of a game

A shame, because the CGs were good but that's life
Surprised a game with furries in it didn't get funded, those sic... people seem to fund every furry game :ROFLMAO:

2.70 star(s) 22 Votes