exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Well this game was dissapointing, i have been following this game for months and seen this game being advertise so much and it looked that would have good amount of content, animations etc and i found myself looking at a VN that looks like demo test, pretty dissapointing i hope they add more content to it or else it was a failure.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
This is Eng voiced, this should be a separate tag given how rare these games are

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
Point taken. I guess I wasn't really specific with my question -- who's cucking who?
No one. The devs added one vanilla sex scene between the female and male protagonist and released the game at Steam as "complete". The demo didn't have any NTR either, just some sex between a horsedude and his lady.

Tl;dr: Cash grab

Edit: They're also marketing it as a short and sweet game now, lmao

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Its not worth playing... doesn't even work...

You are wrong, there are like half a dozen more CGs than that including some hidden stuff(photos and photo booth items). I suggest you play the game, its bigger than 3 Akabur update CGs anyway. the Steam emu fix worked for me

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
This version works... start it by doubleclicking SmartSteamLoader.exe

UPLOADERS: Pls upload to NOPY as I don't have an account!

Mega
Yes. This functions past the point Original upload files crash at. Note to other frustrated users. Make sure to follow the quoted instructions. There is a bigger application file you can click and have the game run to the known crash point and there's there's the smartsteamloader... use the smartsteamloader.

Thank you cooperdk for the new fixed and shared version.

2.70 star(s) 22 Votes