Kira The Masked Lad

King of Kinks
Donor
Apr 18, 2019
ähmmm what this masterpiece is completed please no i thought there is much more great my dreams are destroyed now i need to be punished

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
so...
this is just a demo?
no full game but devs fucked up, they overpromised content and barely delivered anything that the demo didn't have.
they basically pulled what most adult game devs do lmao

but looks like they learnt their lesson, their 2nd game which is a futa one is really good

Reactions: Ego0XO and Oxiton

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
no full game but devs fucked up, they overpromised content and barely delivered anything that the demo didn't have.

but looks like they learnt their lesson, their 2nd game which is a futa one is really good
Their 2nd game has futa? Count me in where can i find it?

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020

Name of their 2nd game pls?

cri

Oct 23, 2017
The game crashes right after the cow finishes its intrusion and says that I can only explore the farm. Does it happen to someone else?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Any news about updates?

We are nearing the home stretch. Should begin testing very soon (possibly in a week or so). With any luck, we will be able to release the game at the end of the month on Steam (with minor or even no issues). Thanks for hanging in there!

V2.0 Development Progress

(Completed)

• Character sprites
  • Backgrounds
  • Misc GUI
  • Music Remix
  • Scene Dialogue Script
  • Scene illustrations/cg
  • Scene Scripting: complete
  • Voice Acting (recording)
  • Steam achievement integration
(In progress)