3.00 star(s) 44 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Hi everyone. I'm here to give you an update on the progress of the game. Currently I'm at about 200 renders and that's about 2/3 of day 9. That should bring the total day to about 300+ renders.
I'm also preparing a little something that will come up during this month that I hope will help wait for the next release of the game.
In a few days I will also send you some previews of the next update.
See you soon for more news.

Jennifer is about to take a bath. And apparently she wouldn't mind a little company. Enjoy this 2k wallpaper of our dear Jennifer.
View attachment 2382639

It seems that Jennifer needs to relax. A nice hot bath, a good glass of wine. What more could you ask for? A duck maybe?
View attachment 2382640
Sucks that we are still far away from that in the game.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It isn't. Some of the keys on my laptop don't work - it is a high end laptop and the replacement keyboard is rather expensive - so I'm putting off getting it fixed. Alan is one of the names I can spell with the keys that still work. :rolleyes:
That's funny. But creative. Like playing Scrabble with vowels only. ;)

Reactions: ontach

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
AAAAAARGH! I named the MC Alan and just realized that the brother has the same name. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This happens to me all the time. Since I will go in blind when I rename a character I don't know the names of any of the NPCs and I end up using a name that is already in the VN. It is kind of true to life, though, as I remember one time I got a job where all the men on my shift had the same first name as me. Even so, having the same name as your older brother shows either that your parents lacked creativity or forgot he existed. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ontach

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Now that Jennifer has gotten used to the presence of our hero she seems more relaxed and less formal in the morning. Not sure this will help our hero to stay relaxed (especially in his shorts).
1677519481384.png

Our hero has the right to the front view, but you little lucky one I offer you the back view.
1677519528107.png

Is it because it's hot that Jennifer decided to dress like this. Or is it because she is dressed like this that suddenly it becomes hot. Anyway, this sounds like an exciting workout.
1677519558473.png

The most important thing for a successful yoga session is not the preparation or the postures but the outfit you choose. At least for those who watch.
1677519593392.png

Lifting weights allows you to sculpt you a nice body shape. Not sure Jennifer needs this for her chest area. The curves are already perfect.
1677519629378.png

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
It isn't. Some of the keys on my laptop don't work - it is a high end laptop and the replacement keyboard is rather expensive - so I'm putting off getting it fixed. Alan is one of the names I can spell with the keys that still work. :rolleyes:
I plugged a USB keyboard into my laptop for the same reason. It worked awesome and it seems a cheap fix at least temporarily.

Reactions: RRommel and ontach

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So I've just started this game finally and have been playing through different paths — well, Jennifer (Love), Isabella, and Diana right now (if anything other than Jennifer is actually considered a path). I have still to do the Jennifer (Submissive) path, and then maybe Melody and Sam in later versions, if it seems like there's more content for them.

I noticed something that I don't think the dev means by what he put here: "This little denim skirt looks so good on her. It makes her ass look like hell." I at least would never recommend telling a woman to her face that her ass "looks like hell". Seems like a bad idea. :oops:

BTW, did anyone else notice that the airline hostess near the beginning is pretty much the same model as Diana? Maybe the poll voted on included using the same model for the neighbor later. :unsure:

Last edited:

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hi everyone. I'm here to give you some news. I mentioned last month a little surprise that I plan to release in February but it took a little longer than expected. This surprise is a 22 pages comic available for good fan and above tiers patreons. I know that the development of the game can be long so I thought that to thank for their patience those who support me, I was going to expand my patreon page a little more. I'd like to try to post wallpapers more regularly and also at least one comic the months when there is no update of the game.
- Concerning the release of the game: I saw that a little sentence I said was a bit misinterpreted by some people ( how i will decide to release the game). I was waiting to release the comic to clarify this point. The 0.9 version will not depend on my good will and will not be released only when I decide it. It will just depend on if the 0.9 version will have 1 or 2 days. And to solve this question I will make a poll in a few days.
Finally the development phase is going well: I've finished 4/5 of the renders for the next days and I'm well into the writing phase. I will show you more previews by the middle of the month.

Sorry for this long post but I had a lot of things to tell you. I'll see you soon.

3.00 star(s) 44 Votes