3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I wish there will be a scene when under the influence of drink or something the brother's wife cheats and then instantly regret it, spending a day crying and later tries to give her body to the hubby to make up for her unfaithfulness.

AFAIK, I have never played a game where cheater have a moment of regret, so it would be a quite fresh thing to see honestly.
I would very much NOT like to see this

Blabla95

Jan 16, 2019

"Hi everyone.

A few days ago I submitted a choice to my patreons to know if I should release version 0.9 with 1 or 2 days. The votes are in favor of the option with 2 days which will have for effect to delay the release. Considering this result it allowed me to extend a scene of day 1 and thus to make the story progress a little faster. So I finished all the day 1 renders and could start working on the day 2 renders. I also made good progress on the dialogues of day 1, so that this one is almost finished.

Currently I'm at more than 300 renders and I'm aiming at 500 for the next update. I'll keep you informed about the progress and will make this version 0.9 worth the wait.

As always I thank you for your support and your patience."

Ah shit, here we go again :cry:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

"Hi everyone.

A few days ago I submitted a choice to my patreons to know if I should release version 0.9 with 1 or 2 days. The votes are in favor of the option with 2 days which will have for effect to delay the release. Considering this result it allowed me to extend a scene of day 1 and thus to make the story progress a little faster. So I finished all the day 1 renders and could start working on the day 2 renders. I also made good progress on the dialogues of day 1, so that this one is almost finished.

Currently I'm at more than 300 renders and I'm aiming at 500 for the next update. I'll keep you informed about the progress and will make this version 0.9 worth the wait.

As always I thank you for your support and your patience."

Ah shit, here we go again :cry:
this dude has started too early (and with too weak game/quality) with this shit...regardless it will be interesting to see if that pays off for him.
my bet is still on abadonement in not-so-distant-future. as those fortune tellers would say - signs are everywhere :HideThePain:

reptar01

Dec 10, 2019
he doesnt know how to escalate, he should just copy that format from some other game and it will save the game because to me it looks like he's taking so long because he doesn't know what to do next.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
So more than 300 renders in around 3 months and aim is 500 renders. End of May more less at that speed. Not worth it imo,because story and quality are far below expectation time for update. Another one on the bench(ignore)

Sweetyannie

May 5, 2021
this dude has started too early (and with too weak game/quality) with this shit...regardless it will be interesting to see if that pays off for him.
my bet is still on abadonement in not-so-distant-future. as those fortune tellers would say - signs are everywhere :HideThePain:
Maybe u shouldn't come to this thread after all. If u want this game to be abandoned.

Reactions: Deckmaster

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
u born yesterday?
Do you have a crystal ball or something? How could you possibly know whether the dev has the game all planned, like things storyboarded out? You don't like the pacing and don't think he knows how to escalate. Fine, and that may be true. But since we have no idea what he has (or doesn't have) planned for the future of the game, there's really no way to know. It's all just guesswork and assumptions at this point. BoobsRCool has their opinion (which so far I share), and you have yours. There's no need to get insulting.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It is an interesting question whether the pacing of the story is actually good. I don't really have an answer other than it works for me just fine. It hasn't been a total blue ball snoozefest or an off-the-rails fuckfest, but I don't give out metals just because a story falls between those two extremes. If enough people are complaining about the pacing it must mean that it isn't working for them. So the question is why. Certainly, it has much to do with the relationship with the eponymous wife. However, the very first scene indicates there is only so far you can go with her as one of the decisions leads to a "bad end." While there aren't such heavy-handed measures after that, it does indicate that both the endearment path and the discipline path are going to take a while and you should pack a lunch. She is the endgame girl, not the low-hanging fruit like the stripper, the slutty secretary, or the horny neighbor. So is there a remedy? Would it be better storywise if there was a progressively lewd intimate scene with the brother's wife every update or is it more important to define their relationship in other dimensions, such as building her jealousy toward MC and her sister? I'm not certain. I am willing to stick around to see how it shakes out.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Hello everyone. I haven't heard about this game in a while. I was wondering if there is already lewd progress between MC and his brother's wife, and if so, what scenes are there?

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Jennifer is out shopping and has decided to buy a swimsuit that makes her look a little less like a grandmother. But she has a hard time deciding which one to buy. So it's up to you to help her.
It's up to you to decide which bikini Jennifer should choose. I'll keep the color choice for myself. However I am not stubborn and would gladly take into account your opinion so do not hesitate to give ideas of color in comment. And for the elite patreons don't forget to go and vote on the dedicated post which gives you +2 votes

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes